FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


break up?? or stay?





Em2k13
hi, well the situation is that me and my bf have been going out for nearly 16 months (a year and 4 months) and all throughout that time he keeps changing his personality.
at first it was really great then he just stop hugging and even talking to me for a few weeks then we sorted it out then he became really flirty with our lass mates and his ex's then after few weeks it was really great, he was going into the army and he was really nice and a big softy to me and tried to spend all his time with me which i loved but as soon as he joined he started to text his ex's again and become a jerk. i talked to him about it and he promised he would stop and since then i found out that he keeps doing it and he forgets im there and just recently he was supposed to come back for the weekend and give me my bday present but found out he is going out for a drink an hour away from me with people i dont even know and i wont see him at all for the weekend :/ i know i might sound obsessed and possesive but i dont trust him as much as i used to and he's done much worse things but everyone says i should break up but i love him to much to do so. but on the other hand he is really sweet and kind and i feel funny whenever he is around and when im with him im just really happy but i dont know what to do. help?
loveandormoney
Quote:


throughout that time he keeps changing his personality.


You should start talk with him.

Why are You not interested in him?

Regards
playfungames
When you have to ask yourself a question like this one, most of the time it is wiser not to stay as a relationship where you have to ask questions whether you should break up is not the one that will go on for a life time. So if you are looking for something serious or long term, it is definitely advisable to go separate ways.
loveandormoney
Quote:

playfungames
When you have to ask yourself a question like this one, most of the time it is wiser not to stay as a relationship where you have to ask questions whether you should break up is not the one that will go on for a life time. So if you are looking for something serious or long term, it is definitely advisable to go separate ways.

hi, well the situation is that me and my bf have been going out for nearly 16 months (a year and 4 months) and all throughout that time he keeps changing his personality.
at first it was really great then he just stop hugging and even talking to me for a few weeks then we sorted it out then he became really flirty with our lass mates and his ex's then after few weeks it was really great, he was going into the army and he was really nice and a big softy to me and tried to spend all his time with me which i loved but as soon as he joined he started to text his ex's again and become a jerk. i talked to him about it and he promised he would stop and since then i found out that he keeps doing it and he forgets im there and just recently he was supposed to come back for the weekend and give me my bday present but found out he is going out for a drink an hour away from me with people i dont even know and i wont see him at all for the weekend :/ i know i might sound obsessed and possesive but i dont trust him as much as i used to and he's done much worse things but everyone says i should break up but i love him to much to do so. but on the other hand he is really sweet and kind and i feel funny whenever he is around and when im with him im just really happy but i dont know what to do. help?




Good morning
Happy easter

Welcome to the year 2013

If You have a darling and darling is not cleaning well Your shoes: Throw darling away.
Have sex with You neighbour.

This is youngfashioned.

"When you have to ask yourself a question like this one, most of the time it is wiser not to stay as a relationship"

This is the idea of the young people: Jump from bed to bed.

" it is wiser not to stay as a relationship where you have to ask questions whether you should break up is not the one that will go on for a life time."

Relationship as fastfood.
Your children will like it.
IRONIC IRONIC IRONIC IRONIC IRONIC IRONIC

"So if you are looking for something serious"
So this person should see You as fastfood also and throw You away on a rainy day?
Use condoms.

"it is definitely advisable to go separate ways."
This is the way to be frustrated and depressed.

"something serious or long term,"
10 minutes fastfoodrelationship
?



"hi, well the situation is that me and my bf have been going out for nearly 16 months (a year and 4 months) and all throughout that time he keeps changing his personality."

Sorry
he is not changing this personality
You never did talk with him.
Spend an weekend with him and ask him
ask him ask him ask him
read him like a book and then You know his personality.

To be blind is not helpful in relationship.
There is a difference between exspectations and reality.
Reality is beautiful.

"at first it was really great then he just stop hugging and even talking to me for a few weeks"
So You want to be silent and this is Your problem.
Open eyes and mouth.


"then we sorted it out then he became really flirty with our lass mates and his ex's then after few weeks it was really great, he was going into the army and he was really nice and a big softy to me"
Do You like the army?

" i loved but as soon as he joined he started to text his ex's again and become a jerk."

WHY?

Is he a person or furniture?


"i talked to him about it"
Dont be a teacher
You destroy every kind of love.


"i talked to him about it and he promised he would stop and since then i found out that he keeps doing it and he forgets im there and just recently he was supposed to come back for the weekend and give me my bday present but found out he is going out for a drink an hour away from me with people i dont even know"

Dont play this mother.
This does make every man angry.
Ask Your mother.


" i know i might sound obsessed "

Do it.
First time do a honest talk with him.
Stop teaching him.

" i dont trust him "
Do You trust Yourself?

"i should break up but i love him to much to do so. "

So stop being his mother.


" i feel funny whenever he is around and when im with him im just really happy but i dont know what to do. help?"
Try something new: Be honest.


If You would do it
You both will be happy.


Regards
TheGremlyn
playfungames wrote:
When you have to ask yourself a question like this one, most of the time it is wiser not to stay as a relationship where you have to ask questions whether you should break up is not the one that will go on for a life time. So if you are looking for something serious or long term, it is definitely advisable to go separate ways.


I have to agree. Very early on in my last relationship I had this very same thought. I pushed it down and hoped for the best, but then that question popped up a month of so later... and again. Then finally he broke up with me out of the blue after Christmas and sleeping with me. Felt like I was tossed out like yesterdays garbage.

Do yourself a favour and end it. You'll be better for it and you'll find someone who will treat you with more respect than this guy. He's what I would call a repeat offender who doesn't learn a damn thing and never will.
loveandormoney
Hope does destroy every relationship.
Thank You for Your post.
codersfriend
I think you should give him some time to think about your relationship
loveandormoney
codersfriend wrote:
I think you should give him some time to think about your relationship





Better:

I think you should give Yourself some time to think together with Your darling about Your mistakes until You both laugh and You both are happy again.
Em2k13
thanks, i have took alot of thought what all of you have said and we both agreed that we should talk about things more. now coming to think about it i do kind of sound like a mom but the thing is im his first real and longest relationship. and as the he changes his personality part i mean he actually does, it depends on what mood he goes from, he's nickname was the cookie monster so you can kinda guess how childish he was but i think thats what made me like him. i had a crush on him for over 3 months till we finally get together. but anyway we did have a talk and we both agreed to be honest from now on and be open about what we feel. we are now getting along better as before and i get along with his ex's now as my mate is mates with them all so she made us speak and now we sometimes hang out and talk. so thanks everyone for replying Smile
loveandormoney
Em2k13 wrote:
thanks, i have took alot of thought what all of you have said and we both agreed that we should talk about things more. now coming to think about it i do kind of sound like a mom but the thing is im his first real and longest relationship. and as the he changes his personality part i mean he actually does, it depends on what mood he goes from, he's nickname was the cookie monster so you can kinda guess how childish he was but i think thats what made me like him. i had a crush on him for over 3 months till we finally get together. but anyway we did have a talk and we both agreed to be honest from now on and be open about what we feel. we are now getting along better as before and i get along with his ex's now as my mate is mates with them all so she made us speak and now we sometimes hang out and talk. so thanks everyone for replying Smile



" it i do kind of sound like a mom"
+
how childish he was"

This is the problem.
If You change this, then You are happy together always.

Regards
Arrogant
I think you should really talk to him rather than asking people for opinions
We may misjudge
loveandormoney
Arrogant wrote:
I think you should really talk to him rather than asking people for opinions
We may misjudge


Many people say:
I am afraid to say something
maybe I am saying the wrong words.

Experience says:
It is better to use wrong words then to want to be silent.
Mevans9860
Tell him if he wants to stay with you to change his attitude or you will leave, If he is changing from day to day, then he must be hiding something from you or even cheating on you, So in my opinion I think he is either hiding something from you or cheating on you.
loveandormoney
Mevans9860 wrote:
Tell him if he wants to stay with you to change his attitude or you will leave, If he is changing from day to day, then he must be hiding something from you or even cheating on you, So in my opinion I think he is either hiding something from you or cheating on you.


Teacher and pupil.
Why do You want ecucate people.

A relationsship is no prison.

If You start to teach You darling with sugar and punishment
You will be angry every day with Yourself.

And Your darling will be angry with You



Regards




Why do You avoid peace and happiness?
grofet
There are a lot of man that can give you love. You have to get a lot of candidates then select the best as your husband. Don't put all the eggs on one basket.
loveandormoney
grofet wrote:
There are a lot of man that can give you love. You have to get a lot of candidates then select the best as your husband. Don't put all the eggs on one basket.


Many people
think and act

sex is like to buy a car.
Nyasro
better to give chance
loveandormoney
Are You the big boss?
Is Your darliing happy with her part?
CHAOS-THEORY
wtf is this boho the humanity got in -.- seeriously
codersfriend
yes communication is very important in a relationship
loveandormoney
codersfriend wrote:
yes communication is very important in a relationship


Greetings to

WTF

What is the difference between communication and relationship?
Nyasro
if there is love you must stay,
else better to breakup
dennisvdb94
stay
loveandormoney
Nyasro wrote:
if there is love you must stay,
else better to breakup


Why do You marry a human, You do not love?

You are very interesting.

So my advice:
Only marry a himan You love
or
Only stay together with a human You love.

Or do the men marry because of the money?
ujjawall
In modern era everybody do love marriage and spoil own life. Also this era is popular for fashion due to this our culture is deeply spoiling also settle happy family is big issue for every person. So leave Alone and Enjoy Life..................... Laughing
faginea
Sometimes things are easier then they look like...

Do you have doubts? Jump out Smile
When you have doubts there's no doubt at all...
loveandormoney
ujjawall wrote:
In modern era everybody do love marriage and spoil own life. Also this era is popular for fashion due to this our culture is deeply spoiling also settle happy family is big issue for every person. So leave Alone and Enjoy Life..................... Laughing




"n modern era everybody do love marriage and spoil own life."

Good morning
This is wrong.
To want to be alone is to spoil Your life.

Sorry.
biolu
hope you guys broke up. It is not as if it was leading to anywhere.
Enjoy the rest of your life bro!
loveandormoney
biolu wrote:
hope you guys broke up. It is not as if it was leading to anywhere.
Enjoy the rest of your life bro!


How long is the rest of the life
without sex but with using TV?

Very long?

Some movies will be repeated.
loveandormoney
biolu wrote:
hope you guys broke up. It is not as if it was leading to anywhere.
Enjoy the rest of your life bro!


How long is the rest of the life
without sex but with using TV?

Very long?

Some movies will be repeated.
andro_king
Break up and move on !
loveandormoney
Meet the trouble.

or

Where is Your aim?
Related topics
Do I break up with him or do I stay?
How To Stay Focus On Study
Would you break up with someone to pursue your dreams?
Summer Break 2014
eBay wins stay in MercExchange case
English is "Speaked" here
Her and the Other
My list of musics
What would u do if u are sleepy?
Java script
Korn
Justification for War in Iraq
my best team >>> lazio
cytaty
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Lifestyle and News -> Relationships

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.