FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Any solution to frequent flash crash in youtube in chrome?

sulavaryal
My chrome flash extension crashes way too often while viewing youtube. This happens instantly too while sliding the bar.
wheelloader
maybe you need to reinstall your browser and update with newer version. btw since when this happen? maybe your computer have a virus
Pande
It is funny how buggy Google's own websites are in Chrome. Very Happy I get crashes in youtube as well, and an annoying thing where white box the size of the video follows you as you scroll (obscuring comments).
TheGremlyn
The solution from a Help Desk Analyst... Use another browser. Try Mozilla Firefox, or if you're desperate there's always IE. Very Happy

If you're really stuck the classic uninstall, reinstall could help. And you can also Google the issue to see if Google has some solution for such things. Maybe you need an update (browser or flash)?
Marcuzzo
I've never had any issues with Chrome or Flash but either way, check this link
jdelfire
frequent chrome crash? the issue you described is not experienced by most users... I think this is not a chrome issue more likely it is your PC that is messed up... why don't you try cleaning the registry or perform a clean install of chrome by trying to install it in a different directory
CHAOS-THEORY
GooGle chrome is known for its unstability i dont recommand it at all; i used for a week then dumped it off a cliff. change it.