FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Frihost forum themes

Pande
Frihost really needs a makeover, me thinks.

I would suggest you make a contest for a new theme, to be made available in the forum settings.
Bluedoll
I understand your suggestion, Pande. Change is not always good, sometimes it is but maybe not in this case, I think.

A makeover might be appealing to some and can understand why. Places I go on the internet have nicer styles than the conventual message board but I've yet to find one dressed up theme that is as fast as this one. This is something I think that is good too. Not sure here if a fancy theme would change the speed as well.

Besides speed this forum works well and it is very functional for texting, if that is something you put your eye to.

So I give Frihost two ++ for this style.
amagard
I agree to Bluedoll and would like to emphasize: simplicity and speed is much more important than any fancy style.
If I can get a richer style without increasing response time and complexity - fine. If not, just leave it like it is today.
alphysudaria143
That was a good suggestion there buddy. Me thinks also for the makeover of the site Smile
Bluedoll
Pande wrote:
Frihost really needs a makeover, me thinks.

alphysudaria wrote:
That was a good suggestion there buddy. Me thinks also for the makeover of the site
Me thinks, methinks is some kind of new make over expression for the English language. So you thinks we should have a makeover?

Why?

Me thinks a makeover could be fun. Who is going to pay for it? Laughing
Pande
"... to be made available in the forum settings."

^ Smile I already thought of all your concerns bluedoll, this would not be a default style. It would be an additional style to pick from the board settings.
Bluedoll
Pande wrote:

^ Smile I already thought of all your concerns bluedoll, this would not be a default style. It would be an additional style to pick from the board settings.
so you are saying it is a board add on thing and those do not affect the overall board.

thanks for the info

it is a compliment to Frihost board that I give to say it functions extreme well as it is now thats all folks....
Pande
Bluedoll wrote:
Pande wrote:

so you are saying it is a board add on thing and those do not affect the overall board.

thanks for the info

it is a compliment to Frihost board that I give to say it functions extreme well as it is now thats all folks....

Can you rephrase your point? Not sure what your are saying in this post. To re-elaborate, my point was it would not be a new default theme, simply an additional theme other than the 2 currently available.
twotrophy
I think that it is embarrassing for Frihost when a guest visits the website. Although I was happy to see someone accessing Frihost in real life, I find the guest template quite embarrassing and flooded with advertisments. Should Bondings do something about it? One way is to increase the number of advertisments for registered users and decrease the number of advertisments for non-registered users and make the guest theme the same as the theme for registered users.
RosenCruz
I love this good old phpBB 2 theme with little modifications. One of the best in forum history imho