FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hercules : The Legendary Adventures

RoylanM
I like watching Hercules when I was younger. The guy would go and fight wars and stop his step brother and sisters from causing trouble with the world. This show was like one of the best things for a kid to watch and I was mad when I missed half of an episode just because of homework or sport. I even go on Netflix and watch some of the episodes when I get home from work and want to have some me time.
TheGremlyn
OMG! Between him and Xena I was set. Actually I remember Sinbad being in that mix for a bit and I watched that but I guess it got cancelled. I definitely drooled over Kevin Sorbo. He had muscles and he was tall with nice hair and he had a good laugh. Somehow he makes me think of my dad... I'm almost as tall as my dad at 5'5" but when I was younger (and shorter) my dad just seemed like he could have been as big as Kevin Sorbo. I've got the whole series of my computer and now I may have to watch it again Razz