FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Columbo - TV series 70's - Better than the current TV series

jajarvin
I have watch Columbo from DVDs.
I really live what I have seen - It is Better than the current TV series
What do you think of Columbo?
Peterssidan
They are showing season 1 on TV so I have been watching a few (I have seen Columbo before but only a few episodes, years ago). I think Columbo is definitely a lot better than most detective/police series from the US. The British have a lot good in this genre but what I like particularly about Columbo is that we know right from the start who the guilty one is. It's not really that I prefer to know from the start but what always happen otherwise is that they make you suspect a bunch of people and then in the end it turns out to be the one you least expected. It's just crazy.
SonLight
Columbo was always fascinating, the way he always had questions and didn't seem to understand as much as he did. I enjoyed the pilot episodes, "Trials of O'Brian", even more. In that he played an attorney trying to put the case together, but he was doing the same kind of detective work. I believe they had several episodes, enough for the summer season.