FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

MY FAVORITE MOVIE STAR

ashalim
MY FAVORITE MOVIE STAR IS ELEN DELON
Radar
Something I came across a while ago said that George Clooney was the last movie star.

And I kind of know what it was getting at. Without actually knowing anything about the actor, or the majority of his work, I think it's arguable that he is one of the few remaining people to have that classic movie star slightly aloof slightly polished vibe about them.

I'm sure many disagree. Not particularly attached to that idea, I just found it interesting.
Nyasro
Jack Balck
Deline
For the last months: Jennifer Lawrence
Insanity
I think the old movie stars that everyone speaks about are still there, but there aren't as many big name stars that have arisen. But I think it's mainly because actors are known for the films they are in, and the big names take a while to get attention because they need more time to develop their reputation. So mostly it's the older crowd that draws the most attention because as they get older and work on more films, the more prolific they are, and the bigger the movie star they are. George Clooney is a movie star because he's old and he's been in so many films that people recognize him by glance and know what he's famous for. This isn't as true for stars nowadays that are just starting to get noticed.
Nyasro
There are lot for me like jack black, jonney depth, and so on
Blummer
Admire the work of Robin Williams. He's got everything I like in acting - charisma, ability to transform himself and humor.
Mrs_Robota
I have so many that I am not able to choose only one...
pravojednostavno
My favorite movie star is Morgan Freeman