FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Tracking program or script

Phil
can someone recommend a good page view tracker program or script? One that's easy to understand? I would like it to index and track all pages in a site. The ability to do multiple sites would be nice too.
I've checked at Hotscripts and am really quite overwhelmed by the number of scripts, so if someone has a favorite, I'd love to hear about it.
I am using pphlogger now, but I'd I was wondering if there's any other choices.
mattd8752
So, basically, if you are using php, be sure you don't use a text file that records ip addresses, so if it uses a text file and unique visits=not good, that could cause the file to make long loads. If you are using a database, it doesn't matter how much info is there. Make sure you hear from a few people that the script you pick is in working condition, and ask a programmer to look at it for evil/malicious code. If you are using a code other than php, I highly reccomend you switch to php. Otherwise, use a java code, that doesn't actually require to use java. I could go off naming 1000 favorites, as time goes on, you will learn the best is your own Smile, if a code is your own, you will be able to make it do exactly what you want it to do.
Jiltedcitizen
http://www.google.com/analytics