FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Barack Obama Visists Israel this week

zaxacongrejo
Barack Obama Visists Israel this week

Today Barack Obama landed in Israel for his first visit to Israel. It seems that relations between these two nations are getting better, at the same time Israel it’s getting more impatient with Iran, so they decide to meet in order to discuss what could be the bottom line to an attack to Iran. We all know that for Israel the bottom line is now or it was last month, but seems that Obama as very good advisers and will not follow in a new Iraq that easy.
At the same time the Portuguese national team is in Israel to play against their national team and like always Cristiano Ronaldo is there, so in my opinion the real deal is who will get more attention Obama or Cristiano?

watched at sic noticias tv
deanhills
zaxacongrejo wrote:
decide to meet in order to discuss what could be the bottom line to an attack to Iran.
Any evidence for this statement?
zaxacongrejo
That was what the journalist said , and said even more ,he said that there are disagreements between Israel prime minister and Obama, they also shown images from the welcome protesters at the west bank, but that i saw today,it seems that obama is not very welcome over there.Palestinians said he cant claim to be a helper since he keeps supplying Israel with bombs , jet fighters , funds etc
deanhills
zaxacongrejo wrote:
That was what the journalist said , and said even more ,he said that there are disagreements between Israel prime minister and Obama, they also shown images from the welcome protesters at the west bank, but that i saw today,it seems that obama is not very welcome over there.Palestinians said he cant claim to be a helper since he keeps supplying Israel with bombs , jet fighters , funds etc
Thanks Zaxa. Do you have a link to the article as would be great if we could look at it too? Very Happy

Reason being is that I looked at a few articles about Obama's visit to Israel, and they all looked at the Israel vs Palestine issue, not so much on Iran. Except for an article in the New York Times. I'd like to have a look at your article as well.
zaxacongrejo
Hi i don't visit websites, all i see is on tv, lots of channels over here don't even know how many but something around 130 but you were right this tv channel as a website were you can review tv news

take a look here http://sicnoticias.sapo.pt/programas/jornaldanoite/2013/03/21/edicao-de-20-03-2013-1-parte

minute 40