FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Amityville Horror

dengbs
Who has heard of this movie. It's a horror film based on a true story. I might be going to see this soon and I can't wait. I only saw an advertisement for it but it looks extremely cool. This is a remake of a previous movie and I hope it's scary than when it came out then. Post what you think of this movie.
Maka
I think it's a remake of the original amityville horror, anyway it looks good from the trailers. Smile
Sofie
Ohh!! I so love this movie (mostly because my favorite actress, Melissa George, stars in this movie). I've seen it and I must say: it is very good. I wasn't scared by it but then again I have never in my life been scared of a movie, no matter how horrible it might've been Razz

If you havent seen it, you really should. The acting is great and it give me a few shills and it is worth seeing I think Smile
Maka
I saw it last night, I must say it wasnt bad, no remake can take the original but this was a good attempt, but this one missed a few things such as the priest not getting ill and rining the house like he did in the original, seeing jodie was a nice touch seeing as you didnt see any of the demons/ evil in the original.
Leyen
Yeah, this remake was good. Scared me shitless :p

I was all shakey for the next 2 days. But yeah... the demon parts were excellent and the poor torchered ppl were cool... a lot of blood scenes and... I love the part where the husband gets possesed and tries to kill the family with a rifle.
Ressurrector
I thought this sucked for the most part. Wasn't scary at all IMO
wistom
i havent heard it but i think its good.
Sofie
Maka wrote:
I saw it last night, I must say it wasnt bad, no remake can take the original but this was a good attempt, but this one missed a few things such as the priest not getting ill and rining the house like he did in the original, seeing jodie was a nice touch seeing as you didnt see any of the demons/ evil in the original.

They said something about that they wouldn't take that much from the original movie since they wanted to use more things from the book and not the movie Smile So that might be why as well Smile
mr.e
I though it was pretty good. When I saw it in the theatre about half way through the movie a few scared looking couples left.
Ivi
I've seen the movie I's a bit scary and the special effects were beautiful.