FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

More autonomy in blogs

twotrophy
I think that there should be more autonomy given to blog users. This means that blog users should be able to delete comments that they do not like even if the comments follows the forum rules as well as being able to delete posts. This is similar to the control given in Blog services such as Wordpress and Blogger. What do you think of this? Please take note that Bondings is very busy, avoid expecting huge updates within a short time as he does not have so much time.
deanhills
twotrophy wrote:
I think that there should be more autonomy given to blog users. This means that blog users should be able to delete comments that they do not like even if the comments follows the forum rules as well as being able to delete posts. This is similar to the control given in Blog services such as Wordpress and Blogger. What do you think of this? Please take note that Bondings is very busy, avoid expecting huge updates within a short time as he does not have so much time.
+1. That would be awesome. Totally in support of this idea.
sonam
I like this idea. Only what is counterproductive is less number of posts what is basic idea of frihost forum and blogs.

Sonam