FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

USA claim that the Syrian regime as used chemical weapons.

zaxacongrejo

It seems that the USA intelligence agencies claim that the Syrian regime as used chemical weapons against the rebels, this was the bottom line for an USA- EU intervention, at least
some months ago they claimed that if the Syrian regime used their chemical weapons that will lead to severe consequences.
By this time the confusion in Syria is so big that in my opinion no one will prove anything or even relate those supposed chemical attacks to a side because no one know anymore who is who, there’s several armed groups fighting in Syria and for more strange that it looks there’s more than 2 sides in this issue, Iran against USA + Israel, Syrian regime against Syrian rebels, etc. Yesterday I saw some images from the principal cities from Syria and honestly there’s not much left looks like Germany in 1945.

watched at sic noticias tv
deanhills
zaxacongrejo wrote:
I hear "Jaws" music playing. Didn't they sing that tune just before they invaded Iraq? Wait a minute, it was called "Weapons of mass destruction". Same thing I guess, just a bit more specialized this time round. Twisted Evil
Nick2008
deanhills wrote:
zaxacongrejo wrote:
I hear "Jaws" music playing. Didn't they sing that tune just before they invaded Iraq? Wait a minute, it was called "Weapons of mass destruction". Same thing I guess, just a bit more specialized this time round. Twisted Evil

Exactly, and the drumbeat carries on:
http://www.policymic.com/articles/30499/lindsey-graham-john-mccain-call-for-u-s-intervention-in-syria
deanhills
Nick2008 wrote:
deanhills wrote:
zaxacongrejo wrote:

Exactly, and the drumbeat carries on:
http://www.policymic.com/articles/30499/lindsey-graham-john-mccain-call-for-u-s-intervention-in-syria
Great article thanks Nic! Right on the number for me. Casus belli in capital letters.
Josso
Read this recently, may be of interest to some... taken from the "Worldwide Threat Assessment of the US intel. community" aka drip feed #39829083

Quote:
We assess Syria has a highly active chemical warfare (CW) program and maintains a stockpile of
sulfur mustard, sarin, and VX. We assess that Syria has a stockpile of munitions—including missiles,
aerial bombs, and possibly artillery rockets—that can be used to deliver CW agents. Syria’s overall CW
program is large, complex, and geographically dispersed, with sites for storage, production, and
preparation. This advanced CW program has the potential to inflict mass casualties, and we assess that
an increasingly beleaguered regime, having found its escalation of violence through conventional means
inadequate, might be prepared to use CW against the Syrian people. In addition, groups or individuals in
Syria could gain access to CW-related materials. The United States and our allies are monitoring Syria’s
chemical weapons stockpile.

Based on the duration of Syria’s longstanding biological warfare (BW) program, we judge that some
elements of the program may have advanced beyond the research and development stage and may be
capable of limited agent production. Syria is not known to have successfully weaponized biological
agents in an effective delivery system, but it possesses conventional and chemical weapon systems that
could be modified for biological agent delivery.