FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

ilikecheese
Ah yes...COD MW, simply the god of FPS. It's from here that great First Person Shooters have evolved and evolutionized.

Well for me, I can't remember exactly WHEN I first heard of it but I am pretty sure it was when I was pretty young, I'd say about 10 years old. It wasn't exactly my first FPS, rather it was my second Razz My first one was Black Ops, the game that actually turned me into a gamer. It was recommended by a friend whom in that time, I just met.

Nuff' about me, so MW, it is the favorite game of many gamers, including mine. I first played the storyline, quite liked it actually, wasn't bad, the quality was fair enough for me, as for the graphics was mind blowing.

Ah..Then came multiplayer with Garena. And boy did I fall in love. Day in, day out, my only companion was cereal and a computer screen, killing real world people virtually, leveling up and all that stuff. I still do actually, but a bit less Razz One might say I was addicted Razz And truth be told, I was actually.

Well, thoughts anyone?
limpands
I think Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is the best one, even though i don't play it much these days.
Nowadays i play Zombies on Black Ops 2, Multiplayer sucks on Black Ops and Black Ops 2 though, that's why i don't play it.

I really like Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 too but i find it harder to Quick scope there.
gotisrael
limpands wrote:
I think Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is the best one, even though i don't play it much these days.
Nowadays i play Zombies on Black Ops 2, Multiplayer sucks on Black Ops and Black Ops 2 though, that's why i don't play it.

I really like Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 too but i find it harder to Quick scope there.

Totaly Agree.
The gameplay and storyline in MW2 is better.
biolu
Don't forget granpa Medal of Honor, the ancestor of CoD Smile
Timczak
limpands wrote:

I disagree. COD MW got much better online than MW2. Why? Because it has dedicated servers. You can buy few slots and enjoy lag-free play. It's also much more realistic than MW2. I actually hate akimbo weapons.

That just my opinion Smile
lkglacier
Timczak wrote:
limpands wrote:

I disagree. COD MW got much better online than MW2. Why? Because it has dedicated servers. You can buy few slots and enjoy lag-free play. It's also much more realistic than MW2. I actually hate akimbo weapons.

That just my opinion Smile

I agree with this ^

MW2 was just a joke. Talk about the lag and frustration with not being able to find a favourite server to stick with that has all the regular peeps going on it.

I haven't even attempted to play MW3, I have lost faith in the Call of Duty series after MW2.
johans
I have call of duty but ever since i did not started playing yet due to my busy schedule but it was already installed on my laptop..lol

I think i cannot play on that game anymore..
CHAOS-THEORY
It is that great in graphics & gameplay buh in simplicity and rapidity i'd go with counter strike 1.6 which i play for years now (; cool men; after several years u can call ur self pro if u are that skilled, n if people call u cheater for most of da time xD which i get alot
Jope094
Hands down, the best FPS in the call of duty series.