FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Manchester United: 20th League Title?

ilikecheese
Well yes. We are 15 points ahead. People are already saying United have won the league, but, some people like me, people who wait for the final second to conclude something, still are queesy about winning the league.

I, myself am a United fan. Was so, since I was 8. Never supported a different club, watched almost every single match. Thrilled on wins, disappointed on draws, and cried on looses.

Like last season, we gave away a 8 point lead, which led us to digging our grave at the final whistle at the Etihad last match against QPR. If you have watched that match, you'll understand. Never get excited in football until the whistle is blown. Or you'll regret it, badly like I did. That day ruined my whole year. I was having a bad year anyway, and that just made it 10x worse.

This season, with 9 games to go, players on superb form, City on horrible form, 15 points ahead, I still am not convinced we will win the title. Football is a unpredictable sport, as proven many times before, making adult males cry and their wives sad. I for one would love it if we won the 20th league title as Paul Scholes is at his last season and we need redemption from last season, but I am not that confident just yet.

What are your thoughts?
fifa13gotm
Depending on who Moyes is able to sign, I think we should have a strong season Smile