FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Any professional blogger here?

likeabreeze
Nowadays, with the development of social media network, blogging is not as popular as before, as a result, bloggers find it hard to attract visitors.
I know there are many wordpress users here at Frihost but, has anyone of you made profit out of it?
RoylanM
I had one site that ran the WordPress software and I did make a good amount out of it.
RosenCruz
I am a blogger but never a professional. I never got money making ads on my blog. Some volunteered social ads and so on. Nothing else.
codegeek
I run a blog (the one in my signature), with a few friends. We're just starting out. Right now we're more concerned about writing articles than profiting from it. However, I think that will be something to consider once we have a higher number of visitors.
rx9876
I ran blog since 2009, but I'm not a enthusiastic writer.
I put ads on my blog 9 months ago, adsense recorded 0.08% CTR,
and the estimated earning is $4.28, the RPM is 0.19.
At this speed I might get the check after 18 years. Smile
likeabreeze
RoylanM wrote:
I had one site that ran the WordPress software and I did make a good amount out of it.

Really, may I have a look at your site?
airh3ad
I am a blogger but never a professional too but my site is attractive and have a good traffic. but love posting some information's, how do i earn money from my blogs? Google ad sense and local advertisers but it's really hard to compete to other social media bloggers.
lanceorwa
rx9876 wrote:
I ran blog since 2009, but I'm not a enthusiastic writer.
I put ads on my blog 9 months ago, adsense recorded 0.08% CTR,
and the estimated earning is $4.28, the RPM is 0.19.
At this speed I might get the check after 18 years. Smile

at it boy. that's the spirit!
lanceorwa
airh3ad wrote:
I am a blogger but never a professional too but my site is attractive and have a good traffic. but love posting some information's, how do i earn money from my blogs? Google ad sense and local advertisers but it's really hard to compete to other social media bloggers.

i checked out cebucheap. nice work man
cps31
Who said you that blogging and social media are not popular now like before, rather now it is the best way to do SEO and to attract the potential visitors.