FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Been away for a while.

Robert_Redbeard
I have been away from the internet for a while. Just about a year. I am still working on sites and want to make sure my acount is still good.

I know I am a few hurdred points behind and will try to make them up as soon as I can. If there is anything more I need to do?
RoylanM
You could request for them to reset your points back to 15.00. You can't make often request
Robert_Redbeard
Pretty sure I haven't done anything like that before. I will look into it. Thanks. I'm hoping to get this stuff all figured out and get back to work.

I still need to get my main computer up and online. But for now I just need to get my domains rearranged. Get what traffic I do have going somewhere.
twotrophy
Welcome back to Frihost. More and more users have been coming back to this forum in the past few weeks. It's great you have you back. It is acutually possible to request for a point reset if you are falling way behind in points although this might take some time for an admin to respond.
Ankhanu
Hey, welcome back man! Hope to see ya around the IRC again too Wink
Robert_Redbeard
Ankhanu wrote:
Hey, welcome back man! Hope to see ya around the IRC again too Wink

I have to get my desktop back online. It's got the software. I'm running on my little laptop right now.