FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Suggestion (More about Question and Request)

doudstupid
This is my first suggestion to this site. Hope that it won't offence anyone and cause any trouble.

Although I just joined, and I have post quite a lot of posts (partly for the web server), I found out that there is a lot of idle (dead) members in the memberlist. I saw quite a few of numbers of members have join since april and yet now haven't post any yet. Is there any way to check is the members is active or not. Let say, if one doesn't post any messages in 60 days, the account will be deleted?

Second, As a BIG anime fans, I will request a main forums for anime and manga since that the animation have strike into our daily lifes. I will be great to see one there. I can be the moderator if you need one Razz

Third, is there anyway we can see other members website? let say a link in its member information. it will be great to see what other member manage their website.

Lastly, let me know if I have suggest some useless information. I will delete this thread if neccessary.
n0obie4life
First one - No, we won't delete them.

Second one - This has been requested before, but it wasn't answered. Maybe it'll be accepted.

Third one - Under a forum post, you see the "WWW" button. Click that and it'll go to the members website / the website he placed there.
doudstupid
Thanx for sharing the information.