FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Which type of link building is beneficial

smion
Hey..
Guys i just want to ask a question from all of you what do you think Which type of link building is beneficial ..??
share your opinion with me
badai
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Link_building

Quote:
In the field of search engine optimization, link building describes actions aimed at increasing the number and quality of inbound links to a page.

we can't share it we don't know about it.
dolfinchris
All types of off page link building strategies are helpful If they would be applied by following Google guidelines.In short we can say pure white hat seo techniques can never be failed and give long term benefits to your website
dolfinchris
Link Building is an important and beneficial way to increase your ranking.Quality backlinks are beneficial. Backlink can be generated by forum posting, blog commenting, social bookmarking, article submission.
playfungames
A few years ago may be around 2008, link building was all about getting as many links to your site as possible. At that time, links from related sites were quite useful. Suppose if you had a gaming website, then getting back links from gaming websites were quite valuable. When you got a link from a site which you did not link back to, it was the best.

For that people did, three way/four way link exchanges and it worked the best. But Google noticed it and they began to change their algorithms.

So now,

The best type of link exchange is the natural type
(one where you get link backs from other websites naturally, with the wish of their webmasters)