FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

on-pages technique

smion
Hey..
Guys here i amgoing to tell you some basic techniques of on page optimization..
Titile tag
Meta tag generates
Image optimization
Keyword Density
Content writing
301 redirect
404 redirect
Robot.txt
Alt tag optimization
the-guide
Just try Google's Search Engine Optimization Starter Guide, the official SEO guide from Google.

With this guide you can learn all SEO Basics and how to...

- Create unique, accurate page titles
- Make use of the "description" meta tag
- Improving Site Structure
- Improve the structure of your URLs
- Make your site easier to navigate
- Optimizing Content
- Offer quality content and services
- Write better anchor text
- Optimize your use of images
- Use heading tags appropriately
- Dealing with Crawlers
- Make effective use of robots.txt
- Be aware of rel="nofollow" for links
- SEO for Mobile Phones
- Notify Google of mobile sites
- Guide mobile users accurately
- Promotions and Analysis
- Promote your website in the right ways
- Make use of free webmaster tools

You can download it for free.

http://static.googleusercontent.com/external_content/untrusted_dlcp/www.google.com/en//webmasters/docs/search-engine-optimization-starter-guide.pdf

Hope this is useful. Smile

appsdevelop
Getting a good ranking in a search engine hasn’t been the easiest thing for many. Search engines are getting more smarter & intelligent everyday, so now it takes more than just good content to top your competitors. On page optimization is one of the very first step of SEO which every webmaster should look into. It probably won’t even take you an hour to learn and implement some of these on-page optimization techniques. But you may ask me, why it is so important? – Well literally speaking, if you can do proper on-page optimization for your website you can not only rank well in a search engine but also can increase the overall readability of your website for your visitors. Below I have tried to summarize some of the most important on-page optimization techniques for you. You can implement some of these if not all to give your site a better exposure to the search engines as well as to increase your overall CTR (Click-Through-Rate) ratio. A site’s title tag is by far the most important website optimization element. A title tag should be short but descriptive enough for your visitors to identify you and your business. Title tag is the first thing that is shown & indexed by the search engines. So naturally it is given a very high importance – out of thousands results that a searcher sees, your site’s title has to be appealing enough for him to want to find out more information.
uptownrealtyaustin
Thanks to all sharing this information with all. This information is very helpfull for SEO fresher. Very Happy Laughing
steeve
There are various On-Page SEO techniques that help to improve you rank higher such as image SEO, keyword density, URL Structure, page titles, internal linking, sociability, meta tags & descriptions, etc.
shumicpi
Very much important information on onpage optimization has been shared here. Thank you all.