FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Favorite Video Game Character

Dat252King
Mine is Lara Croft
CHAOS-THEORY
lol which game u talking about, or mainly CJ from GTA SA is kinda .... awsome (;
hennry
Takken 6 "JIN". Twisted Evil
Phpaddict
Tekken*
are the Counter Terrorist of CS, and Manhunter from Half Life
bukaida
Kratos in God of War

Dante in Devil may cry.
peopleverse
Vivi from Final Fantasy IX!
bogisha
Lord Sheogorath from The Elder Scrolls: Shivering Isles... He is crazy!!!
Zarzelius
This one is sooooo tough to answer man!
First , im 31 years old, so if you kids out there dont know some of them , go play those games!!!! Smile

Id say i have 3 or 4 that i cant put one over another.Thinking of those characters makes me go back to those old feelings when i was hurting for them, laughing with them and crying over their aches.
Those would be Snake, or more accurate, Big Boss from MGS3.Man that ending...wow.My wife watched me go throu the entire game like she was watching a movie and she cried so much at the end.Amazing game , amazing hero.
Cloud of course, from FFVII.Seeing Aeris death and watching him grow after that was an incredible storytelling from Square.
Yes, another one from FF, in this case, FFVIII.But is not the hero, but the heroine Rinoa.Whoever played FFVIII and DIDNT fell in love with her, is dead inside Razz

There are prolly a few more that i cant remember right now, but those would be my top 3 without any doubt.
dxverm
Cloud Strife ... If I have to tell you what game, then in my opinion your not a gamer.
Zarzelius
dxverm wrote:
Cloud Strife ... If I have to tell you what game, then in my opinion your not a gamer.

You sir, have my +1 Smile
Deline
John Marston and Desmond.
Insanity
I remember back in the day when I frequented GameFAQs there was always this annual contest on who the most popular character was in video games. Without fail, almost every year the winner was either LInk or Cloud. Nobody seems to like any other heroes other than the classic ones that everyone grew up on. I haven't checked lately to see if things have changed since then, but it's funny to see how everyone likes the most famous ones. I like Link too, a lot more than Mario too.
bukaida
Zarzelius wrote:
This one is sooooo tough to answer man!
First , im 31 years old, so if you kids out there dont know some of them , go play those games!!!! Smile

Id say i have 3 or 4 that i cant put one over another.Thinking of those characters makes me go back to those old feelings when i was hurting for them, laughing with them and crying over their aches.
Those would be Snake, or more accurate, Big Boss from MGS3.Man that ending...wow.My wife watched me go throu the entire game like she was watching a movie and she cried so much at the end.Amazing game , amazing hero.

The original MGS also had a fantastic storyline. I played it long before , so I cannot remember the version-- Where there was the sniper fight between snake and the female sniper. At the end when she dyes--those moments of interaction with snake--unforgettable.

Max Pyne also had an excellent storyline.
pravojednostavno
Mine is Mario
Technaut
bogisha wrote:
Lord Sheogorath from The Elder Scrolls: Shivering Isles... He is crazy!!!

This has got to be the closest to a favorite of mine I can think of. I literally spent most of my time playing Oblivion in the Shivering Isles. Honestly, it was the best part about that game.
sysna
Dante from devil may cry is my favorite character of all time, smart and powerful are the two words that describes this character.

Jill in resident evil series was good too, actually all characters in resident evil series 1,2,3 were good.
adampatrick
Lara Croft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
playfungames
Currently, my favorite video game character is Trevor Philips from GTA V. He is such a cool bad hero guy. His attitude is totally out of this world and that according to me is a cool attitude to have for a video game character.
nanuvem
Maybe Ryu from Street Fighter...
vsargiani
For me is May, from KoF.
steeve
My all time favorite is Mario character.
Insanity
The best video game character has to be Larry from Leisure Suit Larry.
cybersa
I like Batman Character.
Adalew
It is Crystal Story II
spinout
Humm, well the fallout character is funny - looks like TinTin.
Swoldier
Oh man this is tough. Between the classic and current games there has been so many great characters. It would have to be narrowed down from Tali, Rydia (FFIV), Mordin, Jak (and Daxter if you count them as a pair), Crono, Solaire of Astora, Sackboy, Cole McGrath, Handsome Jack, Labrys, Aigis, Zidane, and Wheatly. I'm sure I'm forgetting some and I could probably sit here all night typing name after name if I really wanted to. Tali is the first that I thought of though, so I'd say she's my favorite if I had to pick just one.
faizp
GLaDOS from the incredible Portal series... Who agrees?
spinout
I have played gta 5 lately and the guy with the "cut here" tattoo is quite fun and brutal!
playfungames
nanuvem wrote:
Maybe Ryu from Street Fighter...

Oh my god, I forgot to mention this character before mentioning Trevor Philips from GTA V. For me, RYU is like the most favorite video-game character of all time. I loved to play as RYU in Street Fighter II and Street Fighter II turbo back in the days when arcades were popular. Well, I played either as him or Ken.

And while I'm replying, I also want to mention another favorite character of mine from another game series popular in the arcade. the character is Iori Yagami from the King of Fighters series.
spinout
Q*bert is quite cool!