FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Lieing

Dat252King
Why all men and women lie when everything comes to the light
Pande
Because human?
loveandormoney
Dat252King wrote:

First Answer: 51% words spoken are not true.
Second answer: People not saying the truth want to own somebody or want to own all bodies and do not want to love a human.

Regards
Simonjw
Firstly, you are wrong with your question.

"All" men and women do not lie. It's a lot that do, but you do get genuine people in the world today.

Basically if you look at it psychologically, it's based on what people want and desire instead of need! Mostly a man will lie to get a certain type of women and a women would lie to get a man or she would lie to get something from the man. I.e. his money.

You as a man look at the women who are supermodels and really good looking and you think you want that. Then you'll go and lie about something to big yourself up to get that type of woman. That there calls for loads of lying to start and also leads to lying when caught cheating. You need to know your boundaries and of what type of girl you should go for and that is personalities wise. There are a lot of good looking/supermodel women that have cool personalities and will like you for you and you wouldn't need to lie about anything like a profession.

Then as a woman going after a mans money. The woman would pretend to love the man and things like that and then she would get a hold of his money or whatever else she's after, could even be a brother of yours.

Then you can get the both lies in one where a woman and a man is lying, which actually can turn out really funny.

Those are just two things that people would lie about when it comes to forming a relationship.

But it all comes down to wants and desires over needs and is definitely psychological.

Cheers
loveandormoney
Quote:

Firstly, you are wrong with your question.

"All" men and women do not lie. It's a lot that do, but you do get genuine people in the world today.

Basically if you look at it psychologically, it's based on what people want and desire instead of need! Mostly a man will lie to get a certain type of women and a women would lie to get a man or she would lie to get something from the man. I.e. his money.

You as a man look at the women who are supermodels and really good looking and you think you want that. Then you'll go and lie about something to big yourself up to get that type of woman. That there calls for loads of lying to start and also leads to lying when caught cheating. You need to know your boundaries and of what type of girl you should go for and that is personalities wise. There are a lot of good looking/supermodel women that have cool personalities and will like you for you and you wouldn't need to lie about anything like a profession.

Then as a woman going after a mans money. The woman would pretend to love the man and things like that and then she would get a hold of his money or whatever else she's after, could even be a brother of yours.

Then you can get the both lies in one where a woman and a man is lying, which actually can turn out really funny.

Those are just two things that people would lie about when it comes to forming a relationship.

But it all comes down to wants and desires over needs and is definitely psychological.

Cheers

Quote:

"All" men and women do not lie.

This is not true.

"Basically if you look at it psychologically, it's based on what people want and desire instead of need! "
That is it
they call it the misuse of power.

" Mostly a man will lie to get a certain type of women and a women would lie to get a man or she would lie to get something from the man. I.e. his money."
This is wrong. During meeting humans from other gender for marry
lies have the meaning to start fighting not love.

Did You marry Your man because he is rich?
Are You happy with Your money now?

"You as a man look at the women who are supermodels"
This is wrong. Because in one country this colour of the hair is beautiful and in the next country this colour is ugly and so no supermodel.

"Those are just two things that people would lie about when it comes to forming a relationship."

Sorry this is wrong.
I give You the advice to collect some experience.
Three more lies between boy girl before they marry:

She is playing his mother to educate him.
He destroy things to create love in her.
Girl and boy say: Drugs does make sex happy.

There are a lot of more lies.

Regards
jamesparker
Because this world has become so materialistic, and no one wants to show or b real.
loveandormoney
Dat252King wrote:

Because they say

violence is the best basic of relationship.

Funny,
isnt it?

Jesus is far away.

Happy Easter.
codersfriend
I guess that is part of our nature. especially as a defense mechanism
codersfriend
loveandormoney
codersfriend wrote:

NO

It is a part of the culture.
You have to learn it.

And the aim is to make partner angry and or sick.

Spiders dont tell fairytales.