FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Wreck it Ralph

codersfriend
I just watch the Disney film Wreck-it Ralph. Looks cool since it references videogame and also features some known videogame characters. Have you watched it too?

[/img]
cybersa
I watched it.
I Like the story.
Also i like concept of how Video Console working in the movie.
Mr_Howl
I thought this was an excellent movie. It was like the "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" of video games.
the-guide
I like this animation too, it's a story of the villain with a hero's heart.

testsoc
I normally hate animation flicks but this one was really good. Love the liberally sprinkled video game references that only a few of us in the theatre seemingly got. Good movie, really.
Radar
Someone insisted that I watch this the other day. Not convinced yet.
Blummer
I wasn't tempted to watch it at all. Nothing there for me to discover, I think. I'm more pro classic Disney, any 2d animation and there are quite a few feature animated films by Disney studios I haven't watched it.
Laro696
This is a really great movie! Watched it after my girlfriend convinced me to.
Since I'm a 90s kid I really love all the video game references in the movie. Kinda made me want to go back to the arcade and play all those classic games again! Smile
raskal
I still need to watch it. Looks cool.
spinout
Well old school gamers (like me) likes this one since it is alot of jokes around that. Thumbs up from me and my kids liked it too.
biolu
The movie was quite good for people who know the references, plus I really liked the music too!
chartcentral
I like one of the songs from this movie's soundtrack: Owl City's "When Can I See You Again". Smile
pravojednostavno
I saw this movie - its really good and interesting movie
codersfriend
This movie would bring out the kid gamer in you
twilight1984
This is one of my favorite movies and it brings me back a lot of good memories every time I watch it.
Blummer
Seems like they're working on a sequel

Quote:
Silverman and Reilly assured Moviehole that Wreck-It Ralph 2 is on the way, with the latter pointing to the first computer-animated toon’s record opening weekend (it squeaked past Tangled, to become Disney Animation Studio’s best premiere). Reilly also playfully knocked-on-wood with a crack about how “They wouldn’t make [all that] merchandise, if [Disney] didn’t have plans for other [Wreck-it Ralph] stories.”

http://screenrant.com/wreck-it-ralph-2-sequel-mario/