FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Any help for the Arabic language

edicalgerie
if you need any thing about the arabic language , don't hesitate to ask for my help
i3lami
When it comes to arabic language i can help as well since arabic is my mother language!
edicalgerie
i3lami wrote:
When it comes to arabic language i can help as well since arabic is my mother language!

that's good thing , my friend , is my mother language too, i'am from algeria , what about you ,
see you
CHAOS-THEORY
The fact is that you have to understand the secondary language so you can translate to the primary one xD which means try to approve your english; if you cant understand the used language how can you translate, i do speak arabic also (;
edicalgerie
CHAOS-THEORY wrote:
The fact is that you have to understand the secondary language so you can translate to the primary one xD which means try to approve your english; if you cant understand the used language how can you translate, i do speak arabic also (;

who told you we don't understand a secondary language, maybe i understand other languages than you think, you have to do the same you too XD
CHAOS-THEORY
cause you miss spell too much.
Gregoric
I think that sooner or later I will contact you as I have been learning Arabic since last September at my university. To be honest, the course is does not go too fast - I am having only 2x 1,5h lectures a week so at the moment, I manage to understand everything but in the next semester it may be harder Smile.
edicalgerie
Gregoric wrote:
I think that sooner or later I will contact you as I have been learning Arabic since last September at my university. To be honest, the course is does not go too fast - I am having only 2x 1,5h lectures a week so at the moment, I manage to understand everything but in the next semester it may be harder Smile.

sorry my friend for all this absence, if you still need help ,contact me, and I'll try all my best to help you, just keep hope that one day it will be very easy for you to talk the arabic
geekbackpacker
how to say

Network Operation Center Engineer in Arabic?
edicalgerie
geekbackpacker wrote:
how to say

if you give me a name of an diploma or similar, i can't get you exactly the right translation

Network== شبكة
Operation== عملية
Center== مركز
Engineer== مهندس

may be can mean مهندس تشغيل الشبكة المركزية
geekbackpacker
edicalgerie wrote:
geekbackpacker wrote:
how to say

if you give me a name of an diploma or similar, i can't get you exactly the right translation

Network== شبكة
Operation== عملية
Center== مركز
Engineer== مهندس

may be can mean مهندس تشغيل الشبكة المركزية

how to say I am Network Operation Center Engineer