FRIHOST ē FORUMS ē SEARCH ē FAQ ē TOS ē BLOGS ē COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

A new future for Venezuela

zaxacongrejo
As we all know now Hugo Chaves died yesterday, or at least he official died yesterday, in my personal opinion he died 2 months ago, but this is just my personal opinion.
But now huge problem shows up first of all you just canít replace a dictator or a regime because they live in their mentors head and once that head dies puffff all gone.
For sure the regime will do anything to stick with Nicolas Maduro but he is just not the personality to replace someone like Chaves as not the string to do it , what leads me to believe that the Revolution is doomed , which in my personal opinion is great.
Venezuela as lot of potential not even speaking of oil but countries like Venezuela canít be administrated by an amateur like Chaves was, in my personal opinion one more time ,Chaves destroyed Venezuela, But itís never late. Now letís talk about merco sul , the revolution of Bolivar ,bla bla bla, and now what ? How is Cuba going to survive without the Venezuelan money? What about Bolivia how? Ho is going to support them? Seems to me that not only Chaves died yesterday but the entire so called revolution.
One other thing Nicolas Maduro claimed is the idea that the USA cloud had manage to silently kill Chaves using Plutonium etc methods is this a joke? In my mind when one as a suspect like this should always ask first, ho as profit with the dead of Chaves? Iran? No I donít think so,Cuba ? No i donít think so, China neither. But isnít Chaves revolution Communist?
What about mr Putin I havenít see it with Chaves lately did you?
Ankhanu
Similar thread concerning Chavez's death found here - http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-149357.html
-Closed-