FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Protesters in Venezuela demand the truth

zaxacongrejo
Protesters in Venezuela demand the truth
Seams people in Venezuela are starting to lose patience with the unknown health condition of their leader Hugo Chavez.
Street protests have raisin this week, people claim to know the truth about their leader.
In reality they have been told Hugo Chavez was back to Venezuela and his recover was going fine , some weeks later ,after a period of an entirely lack of notices and after the protest raising ,now Information Minister Ernesto Villegas said Hugo Chavez is facing complications with his respiratory functions condition.
I’ve saw this a couple of times before not really a new tactic anymore I saw it with Ariel Sharon
I saw it with Mubarak and now with Hugo Chavez what is new for me are communists adopting these tactics, this is new , not even Fidel did something like this and me thinking communism was now something outdated.

watched at sic noticias tv
crazyfffan
It's nice to be #2 in topic like this =)
Hugo Chavez is a egomaniac son of a b* that has driven Venezuela from a democracy to a verge of becoming a communist regime. Normally figures like Chavez are very welcomed by other communist regime like China, and all end up becoming a dog for China.
I'm glad he's now dead.