FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

IRAN'S MILITANT STUDENTS TO SEIZE BRITISH EMBASSY

S3nd K3ys
Quote:
Iran’s militant students threaten to seize British embassy

Tehran, Iran, Nov. 01 – The Association of Union of Islamic Students of Iranian Universities, a government-organised body, warned the British government on Tuesday to “stop your evil mischief against the Islamic Revolution, or face the consequences, like the seizure of the den of U.S. spies”, a menacing reference to the 1979 occupation of the United States embassy in Tehran by Islamist militants.

In a statement commemorating the anniversary of the November 4, 1979, takeover of the U.S. embassy and the subsequent 444-day hostage crisis, the Islamist students said the “seizure of the den of spies - the American embassy - led to internal purges and the fall of the provisional government, and exposed the other political groups in Iran”.

According to the statement, the hostage crisis “crushed the myth of U.S. might, and showed the oppressed peoples around the world how to fight Imperialism and global devourers”.

“We will take part in the ceremonies on the anniversary of November 4 to reaffirm our commitment to fight the Global Oppressor and continue our pledge to the goals of the Islamic Revolution”, the Islamist students said.

“We warn brutal and slavish regimes such as the British government to stop their evil mischief before the violent fires of the Muslim nation burn you, or else you will face consequences similar to the capture of the den of American spies”, the statement concluded.

http://www.iranfocus.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=4259

See? This is what happens when Democrats run things.

Hope the idiots do it. This isnt the Carter era. Would be a nice Casus Belli for a little 'regime change' in that country.
ekingisrael
Iran should be destroyed as they want to destroy other countries,its the most radical country there is at the moment.
they cant declare whatever they want and get out with it.
Iran should be isolated and baned from at all the subjects.
if they want to destroy other countries they will start with themself!

The Free world can't and Will NOT! tolorate this kind of countries.

Arrow God Save The Queen.
Arrow God Bless America.

God Be With the Free World.

Rolling Eyes
yzy
I hope a peaceful world!No terror !No war! No harm!No force! I jusr want to drink tea in the sunshine!
Devil
British is Irans only hope , which keeps americans from attacking iran ,

if they screw up with the british , then no one can save these fools
abhinav_shah
Quote:

America is not interested in world peace. It is only interested in securing it's energy supplies. First it attacked Iraq from oil and now it want's to attach Iran. America has double standards when it comes to terrorism. Pakistan is the home of terrorists and it's going to sell F16's to Pakistan. Moreover, it removed all the sanctions from Pakistan even when A.Q Khan sold Atom bomb to N.Korea and Iran...
gonzo
abhinav_shah wrote:
Quote:

America is not interested in world peace. It is only interested in securing it's energy supplies. First it attacked Iraq from oil and now it want's to attach Iran. America has double standards when it comes to terrorism. ..

oh my my my, troll_shah

The stability of the world economy is still contingent on the US economy. I long for the day we cease throwing money at other countries. We shouldn't offer any kind of aide other than humanitarian STRICTLY. We shouldn't arm the world. We shouldn't evolve them technologically. The US likes to play more fairer by elevating the weak until they can be equal financial competitors.. which is unwise given the individualistic nature of most countries.

First who attacked whom?

Gonzo would like to see US armies SIEZE LAND for oil. (good ol' fashioned Imperialism) Need we employ the cunning use of flags? Maybe then he could enjoy the $0.20 his grandfather raved about. Gonzo want's countries bailed out from oppression to foot the bill of the rescue.

Double standard? Yes, I could see your confusion coming in from moral relativism "all things are equally true... which one to choose"... but they're not.

America, the shining beacon on the hill, is interested in world peace. Stalin wanted world peace, too, but another kind entirely: the eery stillness of death. America embraces the TRUE MEANING OF FREEDOM.

America pursues freedom for others for the sake of the good of others.

Quote:
Islamic Revolution

uhhhhhh "revolution"?? huh?

Quote:
We warn brutal and slavish regimes

oh, you mean like Sharia law?

Quote:
before the violent fires of the Muslim nation burn you

see, they even admit Muslims are a violent, irrational lot.

Are they trying to PROVOKE ANOTHER crusades?

:sigh:

Would it be ok for me to start my own religion with the dictum that all Muslims must be slaughtered in the name of world peace? No more terrorists hence less chaos... eventually peace.

yay
lilrage
i say we build a big air tight buble around thre middle east have them enoguh air to last a month but they cant come out till they surrender ALL weapons and agree to peace. $5 says they wouldnt agree untill the air started to run low.
gonzo
My new church has other plans. We want a large glass plane. The nuclear sanitized glass will form the foundation for solar reflectors. Then we can build a large solar power plant and sell low priced power to friendly neighboring countries.

It will elimate poverty Clinton-style.
lilrage
y not just take over the middle east and govern them medival style?
abhinav_shah
gonzo wrote:
abhinav_shah wrote:
Quote:

America is not interested in world peace. It is only interested in securing it's energy supplies. First it attacked Iraq from oil and now it want's to attach Iran. America has double standards when it comes to terrorism. ..

oh my my my, troll_shah

The stability of the world economy is still contingent on the US economy. I long for the day we cease throwing money at other countries. We shouldn't offer any kind of aide other than humanitarian STRICTLY. We shouldn't arm the world. We shouldn't evolve them technologically. The US likes to play more fairer by elevating the weak until they can be equal financial competitors.. which is unwise given the individualistic nature of most countries.

First who attacked whom?

Gonzo would like to see US armies SIEZE LAND for oil. (good ol' fashioned Imperialism) Need we employ the cunning use of flags? Maybe then he could enjoy the $0.20 his grandfather raved about. Gonzo want's countries bailed out from oppression to foot the bill of the rescue.

Double standard? Yes, I could see your confusion coming in from moral relativism "all things are equally true... which one to choose"... but they're not.

America, the shining beacon on the hill, is interested in world peace. Stalin wanted world peace, too, but another kind entirely: the eery stillness of death. America embraces the TRUE MEANING OF FREEDOM.

America pursues freedom for others for the sake of the good of others.

Quote:
Islamic Revolution

uhhhhhh "revolution"?? huh?

Quote:
We warn brutal and slavish regimes

oh, you mean like Sharia law?

Quote:
before the violent fires of the Muslim nation burn you

see, they even admit Muslims are a violent, irrational lot.

Are they trying to PROVOKE ANOTHER crusades?

:sigh:

Would it be ok for me to start my own religion with the dictum that all Muslims must be slaughtered in the name of world peace? No more terrorists hence less chaos... eventually peace.

yay

My Dear Friend Gonzo, I am not against America. Infact I as an Indian like US for it's a democracy like our's . What Saddam did in Iraq can't be justified. But may i ask here, who built the 1st atomic bomb ?
So US has no right to go to war with Iraq just because it POSSESED WMD's... And I don't need to say anything about this now, the American's themselves are now protesting against this war...
gonzo
abhinav_shah wrote:
Saddam did in Iraq can't be justified
Neither can it be tolerated or given opportunity to happen again.

Quote:
who built the 1st atomic bomb ?

The US... by moments before the Germans. Is this a history quiz? Or are you already aware of their CONCURRENT atomic program at the time?

Quote:
US has no right

Do you mean "right" or "permission"?

Quote:
Iraq .. POSSESED WMD's

(1) Iraq USED WMD
(2) WMD is PLURARL
Dragonfly
Whether they storm the embassy or not makes little sense. Anyways they are not cooperating very well with any other countries including EU and many in Arab world are happy to see Iran being furthered cornered with her stands on many issues.
biga57
Iran attitude towards western world and their current foreign policy trend is a good excuse to create a situation that favours another conflict.

If only the mess in Iraq would have a bit better for the Americans..at this point in time there were already tanks cruising towards Teheran.
anmol
dear gonzo.
1st nothin against us .. its a gr8 country wid equally gr8 ppl.
point here is tat who has given rights to us to attck another country .n how does it justify it when no wmd is found uptill now.
second does this mean any country can launch its own attack on any other just coz it is capable enuf to do so.

3rd the biggest threat to world peace is pakistan .. n here r the facts
1) 9/11 attakers were pakistanis , trained partly in pakistan
2) osama bin laden , the americas most wanted terrorists is still hiding in pakistan (this fact is given by us intelligence agencies)
3)taliban the most cruel , anti us , osama's main supporters r still protected (even wre durin afghan war ) by pakistan's intelligence agency named ISI ..
4)majority of al qayeda terrorists r n wre trained in pakistan

now even then us is still doin nothin abt pakistan ?
nothin in us media also (in spite of the fact tat some of ur senators r voicin their concerns on pakistan) .

Quote:
Dark-Tech
lilrage wrote:
i say we build a big air tight buble around thre middle east have them enoguh air to last a month but they cant come out till they surrender ALL weapons and agree to peace. $5 says they wouldnt agree untill the air started to run low.

the bubble should be plastic...

and who cares about the BRITISH embassy besides its good practice for them the students need more first hand experience.......
ekingisrael
Iran is the biggest danger to the world peace-They allready declared that as they will have a nuclear bomb they will send it to Israel,and that will cause a global world war with nuclear weapons-THIS IS THE END OF THE MODERN WORLD Idea
biga57
ekingisrael wrote:
Iran is the biggest danger to the world peace-They allready declared that as they will have a nuclear bomb they will send it to Israel,and that will cause a global world war with nuclear weapons-THIS IS THE END OF THE MODERN WORLD Idea

I think Iran will never use their nuclear bomb if they ever will be able to get one..working.

And if they get one working and bomb Israel, that is the end of the Islamic Republic of Iran. We will easily remove this name from the map and change it with "radioactive territory " .

I wouldn't go and do anything bad and big like this to Israel. Their reaction will be huge and final.
S3nd K3ys
Heard on the news that Iran and North Korea are planning some kind of partnership militarily. Not sure what it's about. More later.
olah
I hate it when people try to sully the reputation of the US with this silly Iraq war.

Iraq was having troubles, and causing troubles long before America and Britain started taking matters into their own hands. I mean, these people force women to inhibit themselves mentally and sexually and claim to be peaceful when really they are decapitating innocent people for some misguided religious purpose.

They're the enemy here, and we shouldn't forget it!
somnific
i hope no one is using FOX NEWS as a source...
kodabasi
gonzo wrote:
abhinav_shah wrote:
Saddam did in Iraq can't be justified
Neither can it be tolerated or given opportunity to happen again.

Quote:
who built the 1st atomic bomb ?

The US... by moments before the Germans. Is this a history quiz? Or are you already aware of their CONCURRENT atomic program at the time?

Quote:
US has no right

Do you mean "right" or "permission"?

Quote:
Iraq .. POSSESED WMD's

(1) Iraq USED WMD
(2) WMD is PLURARL

USA problem is lack of wisdom to control its huge power.
(its wild economy, Army and muscle power)
It has a selfish and fearfull goverment.
I hope Americans will realize this reality before its falling down.
kodabasi
olah wrote:
I hate it when people try to sully the reputation of the US with this silly Iraq war.

Iraq was having troubles, and causing troubles long before America and Britain started taking matters into their own hands. I mean, these people force women to inhibit themselves mentally and sexually and claim to be peaceful when really they are decapitating innocent people for some misguided religious purpose.

They're the enemy here, and we shouldn't forget it!

If you are not the fallower of USA then you are the enemy of American goverment!