FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What do you think?

heavenlycharmed
Hi!

Just wondering what everyone thinks of my site- it's been open for 4 years and i'm thinking of either moving to a different host or upgrading to get more web space since i have used my 20MB.

http://rmcat13.tripod.com
James007
heavenlycharmed wrote:
Hi!

Just wondering what everyone thinks of my site- it's been open for 4 years and i'm thinking of either moving to a different host or upgrading to get more web space since i have used my 20MB.

http://rmcat13.tripod.com

Looks Nice, please get rid of tripod... Smile
Only, why is it optimized for 800x600? I have a lot of space left at the right.

James Smile
quick_basic
I like your website. Very um........?
wistom
Looks Nice, very well site.
kokanayak
It's nice but Tripod's banner is very big. You must do it on another host.
win66
your web site is really slow. But your site is a very well site, try to change to other host ...
ganz
Nice site, but the HUGE banner ad at the top really takes away from it.
erlendhg
Nice design, but its bad with the advertisements, so I agree, you should move your web site to another host...

Greetings from Erlend, Norway
billybob
Quote:

nice site but why not move it here on frihost you get 250mb! for free and none of the anoying tripod banners!
FiZiX
I think you've got a nice site here. You may want to make i dynamically check size according to the user's resolution. Also, please get rid of Tripod! The banners are horrible. Other than that, great site!
Squeeky
Nice but I don't like the counter down the bottom
coolayush
good work.
Rolz
Phew, that took a long while to load (probably because I'm a dial-upper...). Despite the fact that you need a better host, it's a pretty nice site. Keep up the good work!
sugarbox
It looks nice.

I think you should host your website at the free host that has no advertising at all (like FriHost here Laughing ).
mrby
I have some trouble connecting it. Sad It shows time-out error...
shwetanshu
nice site d00d but pls get of from tripod, i also moved away from tripod. Host it here. 250 MB worth of space for free and that too wid 10 GB bandwidth