FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Do you even remember your 100th post?

IndieCthulhu
My question today (and my 100th post) is an old one, but with the extremely high post counts of most users... very valid, do you even remember your 100th post? the vague time? what was it? how long ago was it, and were you different then to now?
Ankhanu
Not at all Razz

I assume I made it some time in late 2007 or early 2008, but, I'm not someone who pays any attention whatsoever to his post count.
standready
Nope, that was too long ago to remember.
twotrophy
I have made my 100th post a few to several weeks ago so I do not remember what was it about. My average post count is nearly 2 posts per day so that was not long ago. After a few months in Frihost, I have created a blog and made myself slightly popular. But I still need to get an avatar. Any ideas for avatars?
dharmin
Yah, i reached my 100th post very recently....
I was actually planning to put up a congratulation message to myself and a post similir to this one you made for my 100th...
Sadly though, i didnt realise i crossed 100 until i reached 103...so yeah..missed it..
Shocked
Radar
Too long ago to remember.

I remember feeling the need to be thoughtful on one of my tweets, having reached a vaguely meaningful number, but hundredth post? Far too long ago.
RosenCruz
Oh I feel too old for that Laughing
foumy6
I know I am not as high as many other users, but as I have left and come back so many times over the course of almost 4 years I have no idea what my 100th post was.
Blaster
My 100th post was made on a emachine computer when I was still in middle school I bet... It also was probably in the first week of me being a member... I don't think I remember it at all... I can't tell you my 5000th post... I do know that there is something about me and my 2000th post though as I was the first non-moderator to get to that point and I was the first (no retired rank name) of frihost freak.
Insanity
Nope, but I'm sure I can check if I really wanted to. I don't see what the importance is. I have more than a thousand posts, but I don't really care what my 1000 post was. I think when I got to it I was slightly impressed, but now I don't care.
Qantas94Heavy
It's interesting that you ask this question - I haven't even got 100 posts yet! However on other forums I've had thousands of posts. The most memorable aren't really when you reach a posting milestone, but rather important topics or extremely humorous ones that you remember. I was once mistaken for a long lost friend on another forum before, after talking in a rather friendly manner over there! Embarassed
rjraaz
It is really hard to recall about my 100th post.

And post count never matters for me. But I have competitor for that from my site to whom I want to defeat. He also replied this thread as well. Razz

One day I definitely defeat him by making post more than him. Wink
rx9876
I didn't even noticed that I posted over 100.
That number is meaningless to me.
grofet
Remembering the 100th post is not necessary for me. I have a lot of important things to do, so i must forget a lot of unimportant things.
deanhills
IndieCthulhu wrote:
My question today (and my 100th post) is an old one, but with the extremely high post counts of most users... very valid, do you even remember your 100th post? the vague time? what was it? how long ago was it, and were you different then to now?
I don't, but I could easily look it up, so don't have to tax my memory bank for remembering it. I do remember I was pleased and relieved when I made it past 100, as I wasn't a Wannabe Frihoster any longer. Don't know who thought up that category but just didn't like "Wannabe" very much. For me right at the beginning it was the ranks that motivated me more than number count. I either was trying to get to a rank I fancied, or get as far away as I could from one I didn't like. Right now I'm happy, as I don't know when my next rank will be nor what it will be. I just post because I love to post.
_AVG_
It's been so long, 3 to 4 years at least.
I imagine it's even tougher to recall the time for those who have 1000s of posts.
Pande
Boom, just made it.
inuyasha
Definitely no~ I have a bad memory~ I tried to search it just now but without luck~
the-guide
It's long time ago so I can't remember.
Also, I didn't noticed when I reach my 100 posts.

GuidanceReader
Nope, I wasn't even sure if I had made it past 100. I had to look it up before answering.
inoshi
IndieCthulhu wrote:

No, last year I suppose, is there way to search for and isolate my 100th post?
inoshi
Pande wrote:
Boom, just made it.

Boom . . . splat!
onebadpenny
I can easily remember my first post because this is it Smile
Hi!
TheGremlyn
I certainly do not remember my 100 post. I'd be hard pressed to backtrack and figure it out... I wonder what it was? My posts are of some length and I almost always ended up getting 5 points unless I was lazy or I just didn't have as much to say... hmm... It looks like it might have been the topic "What website were you on just before clicking this?" I can't be entirely sure but it was around there. It was back in may of last year.
Blaster
deanhills wrote:
Don't know who thought up that category but just didn't like "Wannabe" very much.

You should really take a gander through the forum sometime

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-9788.html
deanhills
Blaster wrote:
deanhills wrote:
Don't know who thought up that category but just didn't like "Wannabe" very much.

You should really take a gander through the forum sometime

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-9788.html
I actually do all of the time. And bump into very interesting and entertaining discussions of the past on a regular basis when I'm doing searches on one thing and another. Probably similar to you when you were doing marathon posting during the early years of Frihost, and remembering all of the details as well. Cool
Nyasro
RUNNING FOR HUNDREND POST. We tell you after my 100 post
RosenCruz
This question is almost impossible to answer Smile