FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How to make money?

homer09001
im trying to think of something i can do that will make me a little more pocket moeny at the moment as work aint paying much and i got stuff that i need money for any ideas?

ive had 1 that is to offer 20mb of space for image hosting at 2.50 a month of something what do ppl think?
tidruG
homer09001 wrote:
im trying to think of something i can do that will make me a little more pocket moeny at the moment as work aint paying much and i got stuff that i need money for any ideas?

ive had 1 that is to offer 20mb of space for image hosting at 2.50 a month of something what do ppl think?

Well, if you're thinking of using your Frihost site to let people host their images, I hope you remember that you are not allowed to use Frihsot as an image site, nor to "sell" or lend your space for hosting of any kind.
Apart from that, I fail to see why people would pay money to get their images hosted... there are loads of sites that let you host images for free. Very Happy
booms
im not good in english , but smth intresting to get money look yself and try
<snipped url>
and im agree with tidruG its unfair and all know wat image hosting is free !!
better search banners on site or forum , where y can get money by clicking y members or smth like that .
<snipped url>

<please don't post affiliate urls>
JayC108
Well, if you really wanted some extra cash, why not be a webmaster? It's an easy way to make money.
cnnet
yes well
if you become a webmaster
you could earn money by put ads on your web
if you have a lot traffic with your site
you could earn much
mr.e
Learn php.. There are lot's of programs you can make that people will buy.. you can use your webspace to test them.
abhinav
Firstly create a Good Site with handsome traffic
then add ads by google.

If People click then enjoy the money u get by it.
Indyan
I am making money using autosurfs.
Jack_Hammer
It takes money to make money in a capitalist sociaty.
johnabraham
i have a good site, with a good traffic, how do i get ads, from google or other places from where i can get some money...
tkcy
well, if you are good in programming or web development. Why don't you go bid for a project on one of the online market places to do? Its good $$ you know Wink
mark
If you want to make money, join some affiliate program or join paid online surveys. Although they won't earn you much, even little money can host you a good website!!! And plus, joining these websites is free.
yule
May help the human to make the advertisement to make money, for
instance GOOGLE, but also has BAODU and so on. . . . . Counter- is
just right is.
limcopy
using e-bay to trading is one of the way to making money Smile
dxhunter
Work Work Work..... God Love working people....
GiLaD
You may find a job or ask your parents or something.
XD
Helios
limcopy wrote:
using e-bay to trading is one of the way to making money Smile

Sell time machines Wink
breathless-whisper
Yeah, i agree with mark there. That's what i do. Do some online surveys and you will receive checks on your mail-box. It's not much, but it's worth it!
maclui
Well There is one recomendation from the internet marketing gurus, that says: If you have a money making business in the real world, then is it worthwhile taking it to the internet or else it would only represent a waste of time and money. So for real money on the internet a real business is recomended. Of course there are so many exception to this rule, but they are really bright and innovating ideas. Lets say google, that is so revolutionazing and of course they are making obscene amounts of money (7x growth from last year up today).
cnnet
you can set up a web site
and put GG ADs on your site
then you can get money when vistors click the ads on your site
but you'd better have lots of traffic
or you couldn't get mony soon
smokey4life
Ok so with adds by google you only generate revenue when a visitor clicks the ad? So, does this actually generate you enough revenue to keep a site up? Who All uses adds by google with success?
stupidboy
haha,
a silly qustion
you just need to go to find a job ~"~
xboy
Find a job. What job will you find depends on your skills.
SNiPeRZ
Find myself asking this question every other day mate. Laughing
quartz
There is some work from home jobs. Take look at http://www.getafreelancer.com/
Find project you can do, place your bid, get money.
OutlawSpirit
hustle of course... Cool
noexes89
Set up a lemonade stand.

Ok, so I'm only suggesting this because I think a grown man setting up a lemonade stand is funny.
3shades
paid surveys, ebay? whatever you want, maybe even get a real job,

unless you get really good on the internet you wont make much, you have a much better chance of getting a decent job in the real world
gonzo
quit your job and claim unemployment?
jaro
google adsense but of course you first have to generate visitors to your site and then you need ads that your viewers are interested in and then finally they have to click the ad but this really doesn't bring you much money unless they end up purchasing something.
so its possible but first you need a good website and you need to get people there