FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What is your favorite FPS Game of this year (2013)

Dharator
I want to ask everyone what is or you think i'll the best FPS game of this year.

For me these are the best:

Aliens: Colonial Marines:

Set within the Aliens franchise, its developers intend for it to be a canonical addition to the series set in the context of the second film. Players will take on the role of a Colonial Marine sent to the xenomorph-infested planet of LV-426 to investigate disappearances of human colonists and eradicate the aliens.

Metro: Last Light:

Metro: Last Light is the sequel to Metro 2033, a Russian post-apocalyptic game set in the ruins of post-nuclear Moscow.

I LOVE dystopian games, i will absolutely buy it when it comes out

Crysis 3:

Crysis 3 offers a return to the open-world environments of the original Crysis, which had been discarded for a much more linear experience in its sequel, Taking on the role of Prophet once again, players will stalk through a variety of terrain with a host of armaments at their disposal, including a powerful composite bow, where they'll have to face Cell mercenary operatives and intelligent aliens alike.

And my Top 1 is:

BioShock Infinite:

BioShock Infinite is the third game in the Bioshock series, and is set outside of the underwater city of Rapture, aboard the flying city of Columbia. Taking place several decades before the events of the first two games, Infinite presents a "what-if" scenario. What if America built a flying city inhabited by patriots, to live out the ideal of an Exceptionalist America way back in the 1900s? BioShock Infinite is an attempt to answer that question staged aboard the flying city. All is not well with the city, however, as it finds itself in the midst of a civil revolution between a xenophobic Tea Party-like faction and communist anarchists who believe in opening the city's gates by any means necessary.

It'll be launched on March and i will have my copy to play it!

This are my favorite FPS of this year, which one are yours?
Pande
"...presents a "what-if" scenario. What if America built a flying city inhabited by patriots, to live out the ideal of an Exceptionalist America way back in the 1900s?"

I'm already enticed, I love when people pose such questions and fully flesh out the idea.
catscratches
Seems a little early to conclude.
jordivh
Many people are gonna disagree with me but i like call of duty black ops 2 alot, but maybe there's a little too much lag. I like battlefield also. I tried bioshok but it wasn't 'really my thing.
william
Definitely too early in the year to decide, and the only 2013 FPS I've played (kind of) is Crysis 3, during the Alpha. Can't say I was too impressed. All shine and no substance from what I can tell (and I still have to finish the first Crysis). Definitely looking forward to playing Bioshock Infinite once it drops in price and I get through my backlog. I enjoyed he first two games (yes, I liked Bioshock 2), so I expect Infinite to be good. I'll probably try out Metro: Last Light as well, though I can't say I enjoyed Metro: 2033 as much as most others. Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon also looks really interesting. Don't know how good of an FPS it is, but it has caught my attention.

To be honest, not much stuff coming out in the FPS genre this year. Not that it matters too much since most are boring anyway. I'm actually a fair bit more interested in playing Tomb Raider, and I'm looking forward to Total War: Rome 2.

But next year, we'll be getting a Thief reboot. Looking forward to that for sure. Very Happy
sysna
Crysis 3, if course i liked it a lot, a good game but not as good as COD & BF but better graphics make it playable.

Also i should say for Android i liked Modern Combat 4 alot ! it was awesome and i'm now playing it in multiplayer mode, i should say next gen consoles are tablet Very Happy it is just a lot of fun playing a game in tablet.
william
sysna wrote:
Also i should say for Android i liked Modern Combat 4 alot ! it was awesome and i'm now playing it in multiplayer mode, i should say next gen consoles are tablet Very Happy it is just a lot of fun playing a game in tablet.

Oh, whoa, I actually forgot I had Modern Combat 4 (came free with a controller). I should try it out. Not sure if I want to see tablets and phones dominating over consoles and PCs, but I welcome the quality games. Very Happy