FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My account disk space full

airh3ad
Hi please help me team, my account is full on my cpanel i run 5 domains but this is not heavy files,
i suspect that i target spam , please help thanks.

I don't want to be suspended by the host.
Bondings
You don't get suspended for disk space usage, only for bandwidth usage (and that until the end of the month).

It seems that most of it is in your airh3ad_cebufoldingbike. If it is a spammed forum or similar, then it really needs to be cleaned up or removed.

In any case, I'll be adjusting (higher) the limits soon now.
twotrophy
Bondings wrote:
In any case, I'll be adjusting (higher) the limits soon now.

This sounds exciting. Although I am currently not interested in hosting, I might want to request a hosting account in the future if I would like to create a project or a website.

What is your opinion on the thread suggesting to upgrade bandwidth or space using coins? I think that it might be a good idea because it will make users more active as they would post more to increase bandwidth and disk space. Frihost would also earn more through as they would see more advertisements as well.

I've heard of other sites that provide higher capacity hosting. I have seen hosts that offer 100 GB of hosting. Although I still think that Frihost is still more stable than these free hosts in terms of money. Many free web hosts have shut down because of a lack of funds after some time. Frihost is the most stable host I heard of. According to Frihost uptime statistics, it seems that Frihost has between 99 to 99.8% of uptime which good enough for most people using the service.
airh3ad
Thank you bondings Smile, yes i checked on the admin panel, i will remove it urgently, and im planning to garbage that domain since the traffic is not good. with regards to higehr limits that you mentions that could be great to us members of this great hosting ever.

Thanks team for the help Boss bondings thanks!
RosenCruz
I wonder how you managed to fill 1.5 GB Shocked
RoylanM
That happened to my other site when I was using another host. My site got shut and I got banned.
Qantas94Heavy
airh3ad wrote:
Hi please help me team, my account is full on my cpanel i run 5 domains but this is not heavy files,
i suspect that i target spam , please help thanks.

I don't want to be suspended by the host.

Hi, what type of websites are you running? Over time lots of stuff can get cluttered in various files, so check to see what folder is it that you are using up the most space with. Anyway, 5 domains shouldn't really be using that much space.
inuyasha
RosenCruz wrote:
I wonder how you managed to fill 1.5 GB Shocked

I'm curious too Shocked It's far more than my site needs.

@RoylanM
I was on Byethost and I left for the same reason. My account was going to reach the limit and I got a mail which said I need to pay for an upgraded plan. Pity that I hadn't backed up the latest data.
metalfreek
I am quiet amazed by the disk space used. Are you hosting huge amount of images or something. I have 4 year old wordpress blog with 200+ posts and I am only using 200MB+ with at least one image on each post. I am quiet eager to know what kind of CMS or script you are using.
airh3ad
hi guys, i deleted airh3ad_cebufoldingbike./removed in te administration area but still they same. any advise?
twotrophy
airh3ad wrote:
hi guys, i deleted airh3ad_cebufoldingbike./removed in te administration area but still they same. any advise?

You might want to find more useless spam threads or posts and delete them. Since Bondings is going to increase the disk space limit soon, the problem would be solved when he increases the disk space. As hardware specifications become better and better over time because of advances to technology, this is probably why Bondings can afford to increase bandwidth and disk space over time as hosting becomes cheaper and cheaper.

I think that an increase of 250 MB should solve this problem for at least a few months. Hopefully, Bondings would increase bandwidth capacity as well by a few GB.