FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How long does it take to request a domain name?

twotrophy
How long does it take to request a domain name from Frihost? Is there anyone who has requested free domain names before? And also, how long did you take to earn 350 coins? I know that it takes a long time as it involves a lot of online paperwork to buy anything online which would take up a lot of time.
IndieCthulhu
Well based on my experience you can earn around 40 coins a week if you post regularly enough...
Bluedoll
I find if I get in the habit of posting each day and I develop some kind of interest for a topic then it goes better than just watching the numbers roll over. Those two things can make points increase to your set goal. One good thing is you can see how much you get for a post and if you watch each day can do a quick calculation. I think the best way though is to just forget about it and get involved with posting. Best of luck with the web site.
twotrophy
Thanks for your answers. But what I was mainly asking for was that how long does it take for Bondings to give you the GoDaddy coupon after clicking on the request button. I understand that it would take some time.
likeabreeze
twotrophy wrote:
Thanks for your answers. But what I was mainly asking for was that how long does it take for Bondings to give you the GoDaddy coupon after clicking on the request button.

Oh,man, no need to worry about that...
just enjoy posting here and gaining coins..
Bondings
twotrophy wrote:
Thanks for your answers. But what I was mainly asking for was that how long does it take for Bondings to give you the GoDaddy coupon after clicking on the request button. I understand that it would take some time.

Unfortunately yes, sometimes it can take quite a while. You can always contact me through pm to put some pressure on it, though.
twotrophy
Thank you Bondings for replying. I really should stop posting just to earn coins and points and enjoy Frihost the way it is. Unfortunately, I can't promise that because coins and points would still be a motivation for me to post. I'll just try to keep these rewards as a motivator. By the way, I noticed a domain name request thread that has been up for about 3 months started by Johans.
LxGoodies
Well I'm waiting for.. 6 days now after I clicked.. but there's no hurry cause my domain name is very Dutch language specific and 17 characters long d'oh! , no one will take it..

I enjoy this forum, especially religion & philosophy.. there are some quite knowlegable people active here and there is no flaming and only few troll/spam

Lx
twotrophy
Remember that Bondings is busy with his life as a working adult. He needs to prioritize his life before Frihost. However, he does log in sometimes. He seems to be trying to keep his number of points up for the past few days by posting a few times everyday. Don't worry, he is fine just that he is busy just like many other people.