FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Dating..

codersfriend
Is dating necessarily meant for romantic couple? Is it ok to date someone even though you're only friends or dating is only for those in a relationship?
IndieCthulhu
codersfriend wrote:
Is dating necessarily meant for romantic couple? Is it ok to date someone even though you're only friends or dating is only for those in a relationship?

Not really, I mean dating, well, what is a date? a date is when two people put aside a date so that they can "hang out" isn't it? so if dating is based just on that then it is just a "relationship" of friends and family... When you make a date to have lunch with your own mother, do you not say "Its a date"?
Insanity
The difference between dating and simply hanging out as friends is that you are looking for a possible romantic relationship, so no, I don't think you can date and be friends...
loveandormoney
codersfriend wrote:

The word dating does mean
You want to marry Your date.

The other thing is called appointment.
Caleb
Dating mean to go with some one to share something with that like feelings,Interests and many things so that you better understand each other and enjoy your time spending with each other.
codersfriend
Thanks, yeah I think its fun to spend some time with someone
loveandormoney
Caleb wrote:
Dating mean to go with some one to share something with that like feelings,Interests and many things so that you better understand each other and enjoy your time spending with each other.

Is love business for You. All boys/man talk about money and shares
why do You not separate it
found a company as men with a woman
and with another woman do sex.

This would be fun for You.