FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Google Goes Bust!!

homer09001
Nahh only kiddin but seriously what search engine would you start using if google did go bust and shut down i think i would go back to using AOL but then not even that would work seeing as it is powered by google.

no not MSN Seach Crying or Very sad
Maka
They wont go bust lol, there here to stay for a long time, well if the did then I would use yahoo or something.
Bondings
Yahoo provides good search results if you compare it to google, just a bit different. MSN is also starting to get more quality results.

Other good, but less-known, search engines are Ask Jeeves and GigaBlast.
homer09001
i supprch engnes are just as good as google but now im used to google i fint it easy to read the way the results aer displayed compared to th elast time i used MSN they were indented differntly so they were all over the page
Cridiron
I would have to say either msn or yahoo. I couldn't ever see google shutting down though.
meangurl
i'm kinda used to google too though i must admit that yahoo does produce better results.. but then again.. google's faster and there's more in google than just a mere search engine
FullAlbums
Lol, you caught me out there as well, i would probly use www.dogpile.com or www.msnsearch.com Cool
WickedGravity
I suppose if I had to use another search engine, it would be [url]Mamma.com[/url] or [url]Dogpile.com[/url].

Not nearly as good, but it picks up the slack a little bit to be sure.
foggy
Because this is not a news thread and calls for opinion, I would move it, but there is a similar thread entitled "Your Opinion: Best Search Engine" located in the 'General Chat' area of the forums. Please direct all your search engine discussion there.

Locked.