FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Best adsense alternatives

plitzky
Guys, if you are using an ad program other than adsense, would you kindly recommend a few. I especially would like to know the best paying program for impressions. Thanks
rx9876
Sadly, there might be no one can compete with adsense.
I tried more than 50 ad networks.
Those big networks rejected my application because the pageviews is not enough.
Some small ones are paying too low that I don't want to use.
The others are scams.

You could visits the digital point forum.
There are some boards discussing about network advertisements.
The link of one of the boards is
https://forums.digitalpoint.com/forums/pay-per-click-advertising.20/
RosenCruz
Have a look at clicksor and bidvertiser. Those are the only ones I could got paid Wink
rx9876
RosenCruz wrote:
Have a look at clicksor and bidvertiser. Those are the only ones I could got paid Wink

I used clicksor for several days, but I found several torjan horses when I was checking the ad placements.

It seems the clicksor doesn't check for viruses in its ads so there is a high chance the visitors get a virus.

There are so many articles on the internet about malware from clicksor ads.
Don't you get any complaints from your visitors?
Dharator
My brother has some experience on this area and he says when i start a website i should use these:

1) AdBrite

AdBrite, is currently one of the best alternatives there is to Google’s adsense. While they do not offer the same large selection of ad formats that Clicksor and Google Adsense provide you they do offer the most commonly used ones. In addition they offer inline page links with have some great click through ratios as well as interstitial full page ads which offer an excellent way to monetize all traffic to your site not just traffic that clicks on your ads.

2) Bidvertiser

Bidvertiser is an excellent alternative to Google and offers some intriguing ad formats including what they refer to as free design. This lets you specify the look and dimensions of your text ads.

3) Chitika

Chitika (pronounced CHIH-tih-ka) was founded in 2003 and is the industry’s leading impulse merchandising company. Chitika was founded in May 2003 and is based in Massachusetts. Chitika (pronounced CHIH-tih-ka) helps web publishers generate revenue using innovative publisher-side advertising and merchandising solutions and services.
johans
Try commission junction - fast and approval in application and also try Amazon which is also a better options.

I have this both advertisements but honestly for more than a year i don't get any income on these both. lol.

I tried twice Google ad-sense but i got denied always on my application. grrr..
rx9876
johans wrote:
I tried twice Google ad-sense but i got denied always on my application. grrr..

According to my experience, Adsense might not accept a website looks not professional enough.
Try to increase the number of articles, and run the website at least 6 months.
If you do these methods, but still ggt rejected, then you could try to register through another 3 party agency, for example blogs or forums, and the review will not be so strict.

I was rejected twice, and finally got my account through a 3 party agency.
rx9876
Dharator wrote:
My brother has some experience on this area and he says when i start a website i should use these:
1) AdBrite
AdBrite, is currently one of the best alternatives there is to Google’s adsense. While they do not offer the same large selection of ad formats that Clicksor and Google Adsense provide you they do offer the most commonly used ones. In addition they offer inline page links with have some great click through ratios as well as interstitial full page ads which offer an excellent way to monetize all traffic to your site not just traffic that clicks on your ads.

You could confirm with him again now.
AdBrite closed on 2013/02/01.

Quoted from news
----
For years the company described itself as the “largest independent ad exchange, rivaling Google and Yahoo.”

But that kind of designation doesn’t mean a whole lot right now, and the ad exchange market is dominated by a handful of large players (you can also add newcomer AppNexus to the mix, as well as Facebook’s newly hatched FBX). Bindra, who joined AdBrite last April after working on Yahoo’s ad exchange, says his marching orders at the time were to set the company up for a sale.
----
Dharator
rx9876 wrote:
Dharator wrote:
1) AdBrite

You could confirm with him again now.
AdBrite closed on 2013/02/01.

Quoted from news
----
For years the company described itself as the “largest independent ad exchange, rivaling Google and Yahoo.”

But that kind of designation doesn’t mean a whole lot right now, and the ad exchange market is dominated by a handful of large players (you can also add newcomer AppNexus to the mix, as well as Facebook’s newly hatched FBX). Bindra, who joined AdBrite last April after working on Yahoo’s ad exchange, says his marching orders at the time were to set the company up for a sale.
----

How strange.. i asked him and apparently he didn't knew, he's trying clicksor at the moment and i guess thats why he didn't noticed it, odd.
likeabreeze
Just try Viglink and Infolink.
cybersa
After AdBrite is shutdown.
Currently I'm using InfoLinks.
What you think about it?
Anyone got paid for using Infolinks?
dude_xyx
There's are not really alternative for adsense. You will need go for affiliate networks or CPM.

Here's a some decent PPC networks but some of those are longer in Business.

http://www.money-game.net/22/best-ppc-alternatives-for-adsense.html
loveandormoney
plitzky wrote:
Guys, if you are using an ad program other than adsense, would you kindly recommend a few. I especially would like to know the best paying program for impressions. Thanks

I am sorry
You are wrong.
You earn money with every ad software
You only need traffic.

Regards