FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Can not login

theLimeytheFormer
Hi,

My account is actually "theLimey" and I am unable to login. "Chasbeen" has tried helping me out to no avail. My gmail address is what I used for this account however when I hit "forgot my password" it says this address is not correct despite having frihost emails in that account.

Bondings said the email attached is a "live.uk" email which I have never had. My profile pic has also disappeared on my old posts. Please help me. I am worried that I have been hacked into.

Thanks
Peterssidan
Maybe someone has found out your password and stolen your account. That could explain why the avatar is gone and the email has changed.
theLimeytheFormer
Well,

the only person who has my password is my ex. Silly mistake Sad. However, she did say she did not do this. I am not to sure.

How can I get around this? I used frihost as part of a project and I am worried as I am not able to blog.
Bondings
I have changed your email back to the gmail address that you had previously.

So you didn't change your email into limenation at live.uk ? The last login was on 16/02 with a Firefox browser, while you seem to always use Chrome.
theLimeytheFormer
That was not me at all. Thank you so much Bondings. I will change the password asap.
badai
bofafiller wrote:
A man was walking in the street when he heard a voice: "Stop! Stand still! If you take one more step, a brick will fall down on your head and kill you."The man stopped and a big brick fell right in front of him.

may a brick fall on your head and you suffer a horrible painful death