FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What new foreign language would you like to learn?

lovescience
Would you like to learn a new foreign language?

What new foreign language would you like to learn?
akhilkichu
I definitely would like to learn Spanish and Russian. Two languages that intrigues me most.
bukaida
I want to learn french and spanish. These two attract me most with their culture and rich heritage.
crazyfffan
I have already learned Japanese, Chinese and English. What I would want to give a try is Latin.
Some how it's impressive if you can speak even only a few words in a language that is practically extinct and only the Pope speaks it.
I love mysteries.
likeabreeze
French is definitely worth a try.
playfungames
I have two languages that I want to learn: Chinese and French. Chinese because well it is highly used and is like one of the most demanded language in the world. French because I really want to visit France one day and stay there for some time.
Dharator
Currently i speak spanish and english, and the other languages that i want to learn are French, Italian and Russian.
inuyasha
Currently I'm learning English and Japanese. That's really a lifelong task~ Very Happy Umm~ I'd like to learn Korean and German if possible~ Just cannot spare any time~
taytay
I got rosetta stone to learn Spanish. Haven't had much time to utilize it though Sad I really need to, it's a great program from what I learned in the 30 minutes I've used it so far. lol. wish I could work a little less to have more time to do some other things. But, such is life.
biolu
I would like to learn spanish. It's one of the most spoken language in the world...
metalfreek
I always had a huge admiration for Spanish language. I learned Spanish for a while and left. But I am thinking of learning it again.
Nyasro
yes i like to learn foreign languages.
I don't think there is a person who doesn't like learning
foreign languages.

I wish i could have speak most of foreign languages.
But, that's not possible.

I would like to learn Chinese,Japanese and one the
European language.
Insanity
Chinese and Spanish because they seem to be the next most popular languages in the world after English. Too bad Chinese is so hard to learn.
Vanilla
I'm in love with German since I was little and I believe I'll learn it someday. I love how powerful it sounds. I was trying to learn it online, but I guess I don't have the discipline to do it on my own. Rolling Eyes
venkat_60
I would like to learn new languages : FRENCH n GERMAN.

Very Happy Smile Wink
masterekat
I'd like to learn Dutch. Not that useful, I know. But I love how it uses letters that are rare (in English) and the way it sounds.
Mrs_Robota
I would like to learn all languages, unfortunately there is not enough time in life...
geekbackpacker
playfungames wrote:
I have two languages that I want to learn: Chinese and French. Chinese because well it is highly used and is like one of the most demanded language in the world. French because I really want to visit France one day and stay there for some time.

do learn Pinyin?