FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Violin Dubstep

IndieCthulhu
So I've been on the hunt for something new to listen to... and well I found it.

I present to you, Lindsey Stirling, and incredible fusion of skilled violin and dubstep.

Can someone help me with the YouTube embedding?
Ankhanu
IndieCthulhu wrote:

I present to you, Lindsey Stirling, and incredible fusion of skilled violin and dubstep.

I have mixed feelings about Lindsey Stirling in general. She's clearly skilled and passionate about her music, but, I just don't care for what she produces. I know it's well produced and that she's great, but we just don't click. I'm disappointed that we don't click, 'cause I want to like it Razz

IndieCthulhu wrote:

Only include the part after ?v= inside the tag, delete the rest
IndieCthulhu
Ankhanu wrote:
IndieCthulhu wrote:

I have mixed feelings about Lindsey Stirling in general. She's clearly skilled and passionate about her music, but, I just don't care for what she produces. I know it's well produced and that she's great, but we just don't click. I'm disappointed that we don't click, 'cause I want to like it Razz

IndieCthulhu wrote:

Only include the part after ?v= inside the tag, delete the rest

Ahh, thanks, never used it before.

Yeah it is a very niche market, but all dubstep is I think, its the whole thing of Dubstep
Ankhanu
You're right, but I'm talking broader; all of Lindsay's material I've encountered. This one specifically I don't dig as I don't click with dubstep, but even songs that I otherwise love, the Zelda theme, for example, I just don't dig her adaptation.
lkglacier
I personally think this song is quite pleasant to listen to. Though I'm not as big of a dubstep fan as I was back in the day, I think I'll forever be a violin fanatic. To me, there's no better sounding instrument. And to be honest, the song posted by her is the only song of hers that I've listened to so far, so I can't really judge her overall quality as an artist.