FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

saving is always good. Is it true

baboosaa
its very hard 2 know whether saving is good or bad...because...as its seen when people start to save investment is reduced which lead to decrease in productivity and this in turn reduce the income and finally amount of saving is reduced with reduce income
codegeek
I think it is necessary to have a little bit of money as a rainy day fund. However, I think in the long run investment is better than just letting the money rot in the bank. So, I'm a fan of saving a little bit and then investing the rest in something useful.
TheGremlyn
I've learned from my parents that's its good to have those savings for when something terrible happens, like a car accident. I have part of the money I've saving as cash funds that just sit there in case I need money for something important (food or something for Mynx if she ever got sick or hurt). A larger portion is slowly accumulating interest. I plan to add to that portion when it comes up for renewal so it get larger and larger and grows a little bit faster.
jajarvin
I have a payday next Friday.
If I had not saved money, I now have an empty pocket.
I think that the ordinary man is forced to save to be able to cope with life in economic terms.
Qantas94Heavy
baboosaa wrote:
its very hard 2 know whether saving is good or bad...because...as its seen when people start to save investment is reduced which lead to decrease in productivity and this in turn reduce the income and finally amount of saving is reduced with reduce income

Just remember that your money in your pocket is losing value by the second (so long as inflation is positive!). For example, the $1000 dollars a person might have saved up (for a very long time) in 1960 is not really much by today's standards.
yibei
Sin embargo, Roura confesó que el partido era importante en lo "emocional" y también para mantener las distancias en Liga. "El partido era importante por la parte emocional y por los puntos, veníamos con la intención de ampliar los 16 puntos que traíamos. A pesar del resultado hay que estar contento con la actitud del equipo, en un campo complicado como el Bernabéu ha tenido opciones hasta el final para puntuar. El equipo ha dado la cara", apuntó.
preet72787
Yes, saving is always good. I like to save money.
the-guide
Qantas94Heavy wrote:
Just remember that your money in your pocket is losing value by the second (so long as inflation is positive!). For example, the $1000 dollars a person might have saved up (for a very long time) in 1960 is not really much by today's standards.

Yes, this is true. In long term, the bank's interest rate can't win the inflation rate. Of course, we should save our money regularly but don't forget to devide some of your money for investing wisely. I mean you must invest wisely if you cannot, it is better for you to save only.

ronii
Yes saving is always very important and good. But it is very hard to save money. You should reduce your extra expenses to save money. Saving helps you in your bad time.
loveandormoney
baboosaa wrote:

Yes and yes and yes.
How old are You
or
oder
80 years?

No problem.
Today start
write down in a empty book:
Every Dollar Cent coming in and coming out.
Your account will grow only by doing this.

We ... it since 1985.
gadislade
Saving is something which you save for difficult times... and yes its good...
loveandormoney
baboosaa wrote:

Every month
save 10% of Your earnings.
10 years later You ll be more than happy.