FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Checked posts stay highlighted

deanhills
This is not a biggie by any means. But am just curious. For the last two days once I've checked a post, the link to the post stays highlighted (orange) instead of dimming. Any one else picked up on that, or is it just me? Any way I could make the orange go away?

I've also noticed that when I respond to a post, the thread becomes highlighted as well with the orange icon.
Peterssidan
I had this problem a few month ago but it stopped by itself and now I haven't noticed it since.

Quote:
I've also noticed that when I respond to a post, the thread becomes highlighted as well with the orange icon.
I think this is a problem with the blogs.
deanhills
Peterssidan wrote:
I had this problem a few month ago but it stopped by itself and now I haven't noticed it since.

Quote:
I think this is a problem with the blogs.
I'm aware of the problem with the blogs. This time round it is on the main Forums. I probably should flush my DNS and do all of the usual things like shutting my computer down etc. etc. May do this straight away.

Edit: Looks as though it was something on my side. After powering my computer down and rebooting the problem went away. Embarassed