FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Killswitch Engage

Hippie
So i've been a fan of Killswitch Engage for quite a while. I was a little dissapointed when their newest cd turned out to kind of suck compared to the first two cds, with the absence of the old lead singer. Not only this though, but i saw them in concert a little while back, and EVERY member of the band, with the exception of Darren(lead guitar) were different people. I'm not as into them as I used to be, but still, whats going on? Anyone know anything?
anxiety1
i think there amazing!

saw them bout 2 years ago and they were amaizng

thought the new album was excellent and im seeing them in 6 days (but there only gonna have one guitarist?) not sure how there pull it off
anxiety1
ABSOULTY AMAZING

were amazing

and still are amazing

saw them on taste of cahos tour recnetly were breathtaking didnt play for long enought though

i saw them like 2 years ago as well and that was even better!!!
~tang~
I saw em on taste of chaos like 4 weeks ago or something, they were mad... But the mix wasn't great.... Confused

They were missing the rhythm guitarist (the guy with the sideburns, I can't remember his name...) cause he was having an operation, and they replaced him with some hellboy look-alike. Other than that, they were all present and accounted for, and still caned like nothin else.

Edit: Don't double post dude