FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

ever thought about travelling to nepal?

baboosaa
The gorgeous hills and rivers of nepal may be available in other countries of the world, you will find something that is more than this.......people in nepal have a goodwill recipe .......hospitality rich. They make u feel great about what you are going to have in this small country....u really need to see it to believe it by your own eyes......
codegeek
I was born and raised in Nepal. Yes, the people here are very friendly, and our culture is one of hospitality. There is an old Sanskrit saying "Atithi debo vawa" which basically means that all guests are equivalent to God. One thing is for sure: anyone who visits Nepal will not regret it.

P.S. Thank you for your kind words.
testsoc
I'd like to!
TheGremlyn
I just looked up a few pictures and it looks like a very nice place to visit. I might have to add it to my list of travel locations. The mountains look beautiful, the structure of the buildings is rather fascinating because it's like nothing we have here. There's also a nice picture of a trail leading from some mountains and it makes me think of Skyrim.

Until I can scrape up the money and time to travel I'll have to keep wondering what it's like there.
urgentappliance
Great post, I just visit the Nepal once, it is full of nature beauty which is attract everyone. I wish to go there again in my life.
jajarvin
It is too far away.
12phabie
codegeek wrote:
I was born and raised in Nepal. Yes, the people here are very friendly, and our culture is one of hospitality. There is an old Sanskrit saying "Atithi debo vawa" which basically means that all guests are equivalent to God. One thing is for sure: anyone who visits Nepal will not regret it.

P.S. Thank you for your kind words.

I would love to go someday. where exactly would you stay if you were a tourist visiting and is it cheap to travel to nepal
codegeek
12phabie wrote:

I would love to go someday. where exactly would you stay if you were a tourist visiting and is it cheap to travel to nepal

I think it's fairly cheap because 1 american dollar is equivalent to 90-100 Nepali rupees. I have talked to a few tourists who visited here. I don't know about the travelling costs, but they found their actual stay here quite cheap. Most tourists stay at hotels and lodges.

As for the places to visit in Nepal, there are several. Out of the 10 highest mountain peaks in the world, 8 are in Nepal. So, if you're into mountain trekking, you're going to love it here. You could also go for bungee jumping, rafting, and other adventure sports. The culture is also pretty unique. Here's a short list of places that might be of interest. Here's another one. Of course, these lists are not exhaustive. You can find a lot more information on the web.

Very Happy
playfungames
People should really consider coming to Nepal. Most of the Himalayas are here and those place are really high up and peaceful. And I heard that Nepal was one of the cheap destinations for tourists around the globe. They can literally travel here for 30 USDs a day may be.

Consider it guys Smile
mshafiq
I have great interest to see the world and beauty of nature and i hope i will plane there also.
oliviafoster01
I have never visited Nepal.Few month back one of my best friend visited Nepal and from him i got to know to famous things in Nepal.Now as the vacations season is approaching I m certainly looking forward to plan my visit here once.
kevinwade01
Yes we are planning to visit Nepal In Feb 2014 ..Before never get a chance. If you have knowledge about that place please share which month is best to visit and places to visit.
jackbreat
i never visit in Nepal in my life..I just heard about Nepal..peoples in Nepal is very friendly nature and kind hearted..Their nature like hospitality for tourist..Nepal is really beautiful place ,mountain looking very gorgeous ..they have lot of natural beauty which are attracted to the visitors..when i have chance , i really want to go Nepal..
carleyadriana
i never been visit Nepal...i wanna to visit Nepal whenever i have time..
mikeperhem1
Last month I visited Nepal and get the chance to visit Pashupatinath Temple. I want to revisit that place.
nelson
mikeperhem1 wrote:
Last month I visited Nepal and get the chance to visit Pashupatinath Temple. I want to revisit that place.

I never had a chance to go to Nepal and want to visit this next month. I also like to visit Pashupatinath Temple. Do you like to share some more information about this tamper’s history and location?
mshafiq
I never had any chance to go Nepal.I do not know whether i will go in future or not.