FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Flock

hac
Has anybody here tried the all new Flock browser? Please share your experience with us.

- Hac
zima
What's the flock browser? where can you find it?
boringest
flock.com

slow as hell on my laptop. but quite useful for blogging and to get the free wordpress account.
dkbg
zima: Flock.com.

As for the browser, I really don't see anything especially great about it. It includes integrated blogging tools which allow you to make blogs posts through their browser integrated system, but this seems a bit redundant to me. It also has some tagging features and does away with traditional 'favourites', you 'star' pages instead. Flickr and del.icio.us is also integrated, but since I currently don't use either of these services... It's basically Firefox with various social bookmarking Web 2.0 tagging craziness built in.

I used it briefly, and realizing it was nothing special, didn't get very far with it so maybe I've missed some features, but I wasn't blown away.

One thing which was fairly interesting was the "Shelf" which allows you to drag and drop images, text and such onto an area and come back to them later to blog them.[/url]
Leonardo Ribeiro
I didn't like. I thought it's a Firefox with some extensions Rolling Eyes