FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Sniper

ghazanfar233
which game is perfect for sniping specially for multiplayer. we friends used to play cod4 online.. and we are craze about sniping.. but we need change and cant find anything special.
Gregoric
If you don't mind a bit uglier graphics, I can recommend you Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory. It is a free game originating as a mod from Return to Castle Wolfenstein (which has very enjoyable multiplayer as well). I've been playing the game over two years ago for along time and one of my favourite elements was sniping. It works a bit other than it most games - you always hit the point you are aiming at (when standstill) so sniper duels are very fast including snipiers running from point to point, changing positions very often - the fight is very dynamic.

Whole game is pretty enjoyable, although more complicated than most of the FPSs nowadays.

Anyway, you definetly have to check it out.
jsk02a
If you have never played the ArmA II mod, Dayz, you must check it out. It's a survive-the-zombie-Apocalypse game, but when you finally survive long enough to get some decent gear, it's brilliant. You can snipe other players, and bullet drop is realistic.
cybersa
I played Call of Duty Modern Warefare with Sniper gun.
It looks great.
I played with my friends through lan.