FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Watch Dogs

ghazanfar233
I heared about game watch dogs. i just watch a little gameplay.. I dnt know whether it is right or wrong.. if it is right then im sure ill rule the game world. another thing is that if anyone of you know about some feature games and whom u can prefer kindly tell me about them.
tdossi
In watchdog is much hacked. In the coming watchdogs hacking various devices will play an important role, which is why Ubisoft has brought a little help from the security experts at Kaspersky Lab. "We work with Kaspersky Lab, a large security company. Really hardcore you have experts on hacking," said the senior producer Dominic Guay at a press event in San Francisco.

Ubisoft has now been released to the so-called Vigilante Edition Action Game watchdogs for pre-order. The collector version contains a large box next game and the soundtrack on CD and the cap and the mask of protagonist Aiden Pearce. There is also the "Palace Pack," an additional mission that takes place in the mansion of a rich internet mogul, from which it is to steal sensitive data.

The Vigilante Edition is on 21 November 2013 for PC, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Wii U, however, is probably only available in UBIshop or at the dealer chain GameStop. The PC version fails with 75 Euros to the price, 15 euros more for the consoles must be laid on the table.

MOD - Serial posts combined with first in series. Please review The Forum Rules and the Frihost FAQ
-Ankhanu