FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

check out my website

dapopeyoh
Hey people,

Please check out my website and if you have any suggestions on how to make it better, just let me know

www.dapopeyoh.com
twotrophy
Your website seems alright. It is better than many other websites posted on Frihost. I also like it because you have a mobile theme on your website. Wordpress is a good choice for many types of websites.
dharmin
really like your site, wordpress is the best cms according to me. and the theme you selected is great...the layout is clean and user friendly..
But, the site took quite a lot of time to load for me, maybe its because im from the other side of the world! You may look up some cache plugins to make it faster!
RoylanM
Very nice website. I like the layout and the way you write the articles.
IndieCthulhu
This is a very nice theme and i works well, all i can suggest is to make your ads have the same sort of colour scheme as they stand out a little too much, they want to be subtle but noticeable not a completely *BAM* part of your site or it looks cheesy... otherwise i love it...
Fokebox
I see that there a lot of free space between logo and top of the page! Reduce it!
likeabreeze
I have to say, this is a cool site, but if you asked me if I would come back and visit it again, my answer is, No.
yeah, cool color, cool design, cool effects, indeed, I haven't seen style like this before, which left a good impression on me.
But, why am I here, I wanna read the content, this style makes it difficult for me to do that.
And the dimming effect seems to be a little bit useless, actually, it stops me from getting the content as quickly as possible..
And, most importantly, the content is not original, right?
johans
Nice website. keep it up.

How many days you created that site?
jajathanja
I give you my sincere opinion on your website. On first look I thought it was fantastic. The bottom bit though seems to be asking for more (maybe it's was the adchoices ad that I got which was all white with drab fonts)

http://sunsetdesigns.net46.net
12phabie
IndieCthulhu wrote:
This is a very nice theme and i works well, all i can suggest is to make your ads have the same sort of colour scheme as they stand out a little too much, they want to be subtle but noticeable not a completely *BAM* part of your site or it looks cheesy... otherwise i love it...
it is quite simple and very professional but stands out a little too much . too many boxes I guess. it does look good though. might wanna add some writing outside of the boxes or do something else besides them, but then again keep it up. you doing an awesome job so far. also too much space between the boxes and the bottom of the site.
loveandormoney
dapopeyoh wrote:
Hey people,

Please check out my website and if you have any suggestions on how to make it better, just let me know

www.dapopeyoh.com

I am sorry
I cannot see the page.
Maybe there is a problem with Your code.

Regards