FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Empire Earth

saturnfun
Doesn any one play Empire Earth Or Empire Earth 2. We could play online. I also was wondering if anyone who had emprie earth 2 could tell me about it. I downloaded the demo and it seems a bit too complicated (im not good with complicated) and tell me if its worth buying.

Is age of empires 3 better than empire earth??????

Plz reply.

Ty
Dark_Jedi06
I played Empire Earth...the first one that is...I can't say I was overly impressed, it just seemed like it was really slow and really complicated. So in my opinion, Age of Empires III whoops Empire Earth. Razz
snowboardalliance
Empire Earth (the first one) was pretty good, but I found AoE2 a lot better online. Can't really say for AoE3 yet.
win66
I think Age of Empires III is better than Empire Earth ..
thermaltake
Hey saturnfun i haven't played it but i've read the review on it and it's pretty good. and more modern. it's cool and better than age of empires. heeps better and the graphics aren't bad either.
gonchiweb
empire earth is the best estrategy game in my opinion. Excelent graphics and overall very well done i mean quite real, and the military army is well done as well. empire earth was excelent but empire earth 2 really outstanding! well, thats my opinion.
and i usually play online, but my computer gets slow and sometimes i avoid playing online.
see ya
bye