FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

"We don't give a ... about aliens!"Campaign!

Nameless
Join the "We don't give a ... about aliens!" Campaign today!
and stand to win
0.00 FRIH$ in cash!

"Woahh! I want to join!!!!! How do I join?!"

Joining is SIMPLE! Just go to your profile page delete your current avatar if you have one! Then find any picture or imagine WHATSOEVER that has nothing to do with aliens, ET, vistors from another planet or life outside of Earth at all!!

Or, alternetively,

place this link in that box
Code:
http://www.frihost.com/forums/images/avatars/1955068919436afd80b71c2.jpg

and....

YOU HAVE JOINED THE "WE DON'T GIVE A ... ABOUT ALIENS!" CAMPAIGN!

"Whyyyyy should I join!?"

Aliens don't even exist! They don't do anything unusual whatsoever, on the account it would be impossible! So why should YOU hate or love something that doesn't affect you in anyway!?

"Whats the point of this!?!?!?!?"

To pass the message to our alien-loving or alien-hating 'friends' that we do not like them in relation to this one particular opinion!!!!!!!!!

The hosts of this campaign is not responsible if your house falls down, or you get sued till your bankrupt, or you have your FRIH$'s taken away by an annoyed mod, or if you get banned from this forum (although its unlikely as its Bondings approved), or you have your hosting account suspended, or have a million agrevated posters in front of your house wanting to kill you or any other things that happen'
n0obie4life
Nice Rolling Eyes

Kill him Surprised

Hate | Neutral | Love
dan751
If that was how to win, then automatically, everyone who hasn't even chosen a side has already chosen this side. To who here, does Nameless' proposal make any sense?? I think it's really rather pointless, Nameless.
Monkeydog
Nameless wrote:

Aliens don't even exist! They don't do anything unusual whatsoever, on the account it would be impossible! So why should YOU hate or love something that doesn't affect you in anyway!?

x: ZOMG controversal statement.

hehheh annyoed mod xD
Summer
I think u shud make another avatar that has a neutral meaning . Anyway , I love aliens !
Monkeydog
Noone will join though, since most people are smart and...
HATE THE ALIENS!*evil laugh*
dan751
Summer wrote:
I think u shud make another avatar that has a neutral meaning . Anyway , I love aliens !

Yea, unmodified ET pic.Very Happy jk. Who knows what Nameless may come up with.
n0obie4life
No. A combination of the love and hate pic.
Nameless
dan751 wrote:
If that was how to win, then automatically, everyone who hasn't even chosen a side has already chosen this side. To who here, does Nameless' proposal make any sense?? I think it's really rather pointless, Nameless.

That *is* the point! Laughing

EDIT: Sidenote, where can I get a picture of ET WITHOUT a tick or cross on it?
n0obie4life
From me.

I'm the only one with that picture. Maybe Bondings has it too.
althalus
I have it too, from when I made James Bondings a while back. Razz

Proud member of this "don't give a.." campain...

Even though I feel these threads are just spam! Razz
S3nd K3ys
dan751 wrote:

I've been skipping all the 'alien' threads. Then I saw this one. I will join this one! Wink
SilverDogg
nameless, but you are one of the alienhunters dammit! just look at your avatar! black suit, black glasses! what more do you need?
Bondings
I was getting sick of all that alien thing myself. Wink
MistaKiula
wah.. I don't get the point of this..
Nameless
MistaKiula wrote:
wah.. I don't get the point of this..

There ISN'T a point! That IS the point! I'm trying to make the point that these stupid alien topics don't have a point!

So... could somebody please post a link to said unmodified image of alien, or e-mail it to me or something? I have an idea for the coolest avatar... (by which I mean, lamest avatar.)
someidiot88
i think this is more of a post because i think it is pointless to put all those things about aliens when in fact they arent even here yet nor have we actually heard from then.
But until then i will stay with this side.

not only that but this side has more of a support
althalus
Nameless wrote:
So... could somebody please post a link to said unmodified image of alien

Here ya go:
Nameless
Thanks!

*insert magic spell casting FX here*

Poof! A new avatar! Yes, I am aware that it's pathetic! Smile