FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

An element idea in an animation

XchaosX
I have been having this idea rumble in my brain for quite sometime and I think it would be great in an animation feature. My idea is a weapon dual pistols that can transform into one shotgun, into dual swords, into one sword, and back to dual pistols. But, I was not sure if there was an animation series or film that had somthing similar to this and I'm talking about in any type of animation. And wanted yours guys say on it. Do you think it's a cool idea or should I scrap it and also if you guys know if my idea was already made.
deanhills
Sounds absolutely brilliant. Haven't seen one yet. Although there's always parallel thinking. Maybe someone else is thinking the exact same thing?
XchaosX
Cool then I should try to draw it out
standready
XchaosX wrote:
Cool then I should try to draw it out

Yes, yes, I want to see!
chasbeen
Are you talking about a special weapon that morphs into different weapons?
Is this a random thing so that the weapon could change from a gun into a sword or just as easily a machine gun? Is there a person holding the weapon or do you want the weapon to be just be "lieing on a floor" ?
TheGremlyn
I've only ever seen one large sword break down into smaller and smaller sword (final fantasy) and one sword turning into dual swords (bleach anime).

That'd be interesting to get dual pistols to transform into a shotgun, then the shotgun being a sword and then dual swords and back to dual pistols. I can almost picture someone fighting with that and just whirling around spinning the weapons and watching them morph or change into something else. Very useful weapons to have in a crazy video game.

Hope you post some pictures of what they look like!
XchaosX
Give me sometime this weapon is part of this animation series I am trying to make at least trying to make however I will try to have a concept drawing as soon as I can get time