FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

New Computer

renpei
I want to buy a new computer and I was wondering if someone can give me some recommendations.

I want to have:
4+ GBs of ram
500 Gbs of HD
1 GB of dedicated
Core i7

Thanks![/list]
Gregoric
I don't know where are you from but here in Poland, we can (not have to but can) but all the components separately and build our own PC and not have to buy any already set-up computer. You just have to find mainboard that is eligible for the processor, search for some neat graphics card and choose it well - remember that if you don't render 3D stuff, you don't really need ultra performance card but something that will be enough for playing games smoothly (if you are a gamer, obvoiusly). Then, find power supply (based on your choice of processor and graphics card power need) some nice tower box, few GBs of fast RAM memory and you are done. Ah, I'd forget - cooler or two is crucial as well.

Then find someone to help you put all the things together (or just do it youself, if you feel you can do it). You are done Smile. You will pay about 1/3 less than for ready PC set. Additionally, most elements have longer warranty in their producers offices than whole set PC.