FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Web hosting

BLIZZARD11145
Hello fellow admins my name is BLIZZZARD and i want to be able to host files on this website i was told by a friend u can host files, and i was woundering if i could host my server files for garrys mod if u havent heard of it type it in on youtube i will be doing a event on my channel and i want it so no one has to download regualry just manualy so thats why i need a Fast Dl website and i hope to get a reply thanks!
Qantas94Heavy
BLIZZARD11145 wrote:
Hello fellow admins my name is BLIZZZARD and i want to be able to host files on this website i was told by a friend u can host files, and i was woundering if i could host my server files for garrys mod if u havent heard of it type it in on youtube i will be doing a event on my channel and i want it so no one has to download regualry just manualy so thats why i need a Fast Dl website and i hope to get a reply thanks!

Hi, if the network and disk I/O usage is not too much it should be acceptable, however be careful of this as this can put a strain on the network connection, causing your account to be potentially closed.
zimmer
Regarding your plan, its okay to host here. However please read carefully the terms of agreement so that you will not violate it and this may cause your account to be deleted and make sure there are no bad scripts to avoid server in down .
RosenCruz
I believe you can host your files for a fair amount of usage. If too much resources are used, you might need to get your own server Wink
BLIZZARD11145
OK so i was woundering how i am to host my website cause i really want a good website host!
deanhills
BLIZZARD11145 wrote:
OK so i was woundering how i am to host my website cause i really want a good website host!
Check through the Frihost guidelines below and follow them step by step:
http://www.frihost.com/guide.php
raha3g
I spent 6 hours doing research on free hosting, read 100s of reviews and still didn't reach any conclusion. I wanted to use a free hosting that has a reliable uptime and don't show downtimes, I know what I am saying doesn't make sense as I am talking about free but I think if visitors are less so something like that should be available.
It's better off to spend a bit more money for a more reliable hosting service. But if you're really looking for free hosting, 099hosting is really best.
johans
raha3g wrote:
I spent 6 hours doing research on free hosting, read 100s of reviews and still didn't reach any conclusion. I wanted to use a free hosting that has a reliable uptime and don't show downtimes, I know what I am saying doesn't make sense as I am talking about free but I think if visitors are less so something like that should be available.
It's better off to spend a bit more money for a more reliable hosting service. But if you're really looking for free hosting, 099hosting is really best.

Hi raha3g.

Welcome!

you come to the good place. frihost give premium services that you can get for free. no hassle no worries at all but you need to maintain your account by posting.

Good luck! enjoy using frihost.